Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old January 25th, 2010, 12:51 PM

Default juicy tubes

so i remember when i was in highschool and juicy tubes came out( idunno if they were knew or just knew to me and my freinds) lol but i remember useing them one week where i stayed at the beach and man o man the stikyness wind and my hair didnt mix well.. but now i use them years later and i love them! it stays on for a long while.. and i love it
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:33 PM

yeah they really do.. you can put gloss on and it might now feel like its there after while but once you look in the mirror it looks good. so yeah i might over use it becasue i cant feel it but then i remember that just becasue i cant feel it dorsnt mean its there. good stuff i like it too
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM

yeah i like them too and i felt the same way about them as well.. i didnt like them either but they have gown on me and i actually luse them all the time now.. besides juciy tubes ar there any other kinds you guys like to use??

avon is good too i have a few from there that i love.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:53 PM

i really like using the victoria secrets juicy tubes. the only thing that really sucks about them is that thay are really sticky and if you hair gets near it will compleatly sitck to the gloss. or when your sharing a drink with someone and if you have lip gloss on it gets all o ver their cup or staw and then usually dont like it so im cautious when ever i wear my glosses
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:00 PM

exactly haley.. they stickl to yourhair and when you drink something lol but i stilllike them make my lips look.. irristable hahaha jk but seriously good product i recommend it
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:27 PM

i like to use the beauty rush lip gloss from victoria's secret. i think that it is really sticky but it really last and looks really good when your wearing it.. this is just a side note.. many people call it victoria secrets but its really called victoria's secret. when i was younger i called it victoria secrets but now that i know what its reallly called i have been working hard to correct my self and my friends..
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:35 PM

I use to use the juicy tubes all the time but then I just got kind of sick of them because it is really sticky so it got kind of annoying when my hair would always get stuck on it. I haven't used it in awhile now but I think I want to get some because they do make your lips look so good. I will probably only use it for special occasions or something because I hate that it is so sticky.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:50 PM

yeah i lvoe my juicy tubes as well they work great and i recently just got another one i think they are great.. stay on nice and long.. but yeah .i will admit sometimes its just too thick on.. and your hair gets stuck to it or like your cup has gloss all over it
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:28 PM

i love wearing lip glosses, there really pretty for a glossy finish, but the bummer thing is when your hair sticks to your lips becaue the gloss that your wearing is all sticky.. i think it makes for some really pretty shinny lips and most glosses usually have some sort of glitter or shimmer that make them just that much better looking!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:17 PM

hahahahaha I use Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush too...

Before I didn't like the sticky lip gloss especially when you have a boyfriend and you're kissing. But I love it now. And it lasts me along time because I don't have to keep reapplying it all the time. I've had this one for ove a year. Becuase I switch between this one and bath and body works' juicy lipgloss brand.