Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 10th, 2010, 01:06 PM

I'll probably rent this too. Romantic movies tend to be disappointing. Really honeslty I feel bad though because I was supposed to go see with with a friend but I pulled out to go somewhere else lol. But yea She loved it and I told her when it comes out as a rental we can watch it together...she's sooo excited which is funny lol. But The previews weren't that great so idk...we'll see in a couple months or so.
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:33 PM

I really wanted to go watch it but I don't know now I don't think I will. I will probably rent it when it comes out but I don't really think I will be able to go to the theaters to watch it. Since there are so many movies new movies coming out and i usually am able to go the movies only once a month so it probably won't make it is one of them.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:16 PM

I didn't hear alot of good reviews on this especially from my friends I was supposed to go with them to see it but I wasn't able to because something came up last minute. But appearantly I didn't miss out on much but it did look funny in the previews but I guess those can be deceiving lol. But I kinda want to see it regardless. But I might actually see it when its a rental.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:38 PM

I heard that this movie wasn't all that great. I don't know I might be wrong but I think I'll atleast wait for it to come out on DVD or rental. I don't like going to the movies and then getting disappointed then wanting to have my money back. Its soo not cool!!! Especially with the price of movie tickets now a days. It seems like they keep going up!!! But I would still like to see this movie...sometime.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathania Wadsworth View Post
If this is the movie that has a girl take coins out of the fountain and all the guys fall in love with her, I ain't interested in seeing it. I don't like romantinc comedies in general because they are all too predictable. You can usually tell who the person is going to end up with when you see the characters spending time together in an intimate or personalized setting, and the the rest of the movie becomes a waiting game to see when the girl is going to hook up with the nice guy that she met halfway or at the beginning of the entire film.

The best part about these movies is that I can always look up on the internet to see if one of these movies suck or not. xD

Movie reviews like IMDB and Giant Tomatoes are such great pleasures in an age of bad movies.