Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:35 PM

Default When in Rome

Is anyone else excited to watch When in Rome? I love Kristen Bell. I miss Veronica Mars such an awesome show. But anyways When in Rome looks like a really fun movie to watch I can't wait. It comes out next Friday so I definitely want to go watch it next weekend. I still haven't been able to go watch Avatar and I really want to see what all the talk is about. There are so many movies I want to watch.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:25 PM

When I saw the trailer.....it looked a little too over the top in terms of how silly it is.....while romantic comedies are over the top and are essentially fantasy.....personally, I really like movies like The Wedding Singer, since it was a romantic comedy that was silly, but also felt a little more realistic.
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:30 PM

yeah it looks funny.. and cute.but personally i most lieky wont watch it in theaters haha,. i was suppose to go watch the book of eli this weekend but my lazyness got the best of me on saturday and i just stayed home all day and chilled super relazing.. just watch i needed
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:14 PM

I wasn't too impressed by the previews...but my friends want to see it. Plus I haven't hung out with them since graduation really which has been a while. So were going to have a ladies night and see a bunch of movies at the theatre...probably in LA because they have better offers and specials. I can't wait even though I'm not tooo excited about the movie itself I can't wait to hang out with my girls!!!
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:56 PM

i still havent seen the movie when in rome but i think i would love to go out and see this movie. i love it when movies are good and entertaining. i couldnt find anybody that would want to go see it everybody i talked to about going to the movies all said the same thing that they thought the movie was going to suck big time...
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:27 PM

Its this friday right? I really want to see it too. It looks like a good watch like a romantic comedy. I won't take my boyfriend to see it though probably just some of my friends or something like that. I think the story plot is really cute and Kristen Bell is hilarious...I didn't know she was the Veronica Mars girl...It just clicked lol...I'm so slow
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Yeah haha she is also the voice of gossip girl haha but yeah I really want to watch just cuz i like her but other than that the trailer didn't look that great. I think I will probably go watch it this week and see what happens. But I usually like most movies that I watch like I dont really have that high of standards like if enjoyable to watch then i like it.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:08 PM

I haven't seen this one yet. But I want to see it. The previews look pretty funny. Hopefully It'll be worth it though. I hate going to the movies and paying to watch a movie that I dont like. But the previews were pretty funny so I guess I won't mind watching it. Kristen is very talented...I remember her from Veronica Mars...
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM

If this is the movie that has a girl take coins out of the fountain and all the guys fall in love with her, I ain't interested in seeing it. I don't like romantinc comedies in general because they are all too predictable. You can usually tell who the person is going to end up with when you see the characters spending time together in an intimate or personalized setting, and the the rest of the movie becomes a waiting game to see when the girl is going to hook up with the nice guy that she met halfway or at the beginning of the entire film.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:02 PM

did anyone watch this movie?? becasue i dont think im going to to be wathing it on theaters but i might rent it idunno yet hahha.. it just doesnt really catch my interest for some reason. but yeah if you saw it im very curious as to waht you thought?