Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:16 PM

Default arm band radio.

hello, im am looking to purchance my aunt a arm band radio for when she goes on walks and i have not been able to locate any ones that seem to be made good quality. has anybody seen any when they have been out and about? if so what are some good brands and where did you see them. i looked at my local sporting goods store and i was not able to find anything.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:25 PM

Yeah I was wondering the same thing because I really want to get one too. I really one that is light so when i go running it won't be too much of a hassle. but haven't seen any of good quality. I haven't really searched too much except once in awhile when I go to a sporting goods store or an electronics store.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:40 PM

i recently bought my father in law one for chirstmas and he loves it i got it at sports chalet, and its really simple and easy to use.. im hoping that he is liking it but he hasnt really gave my too much feed back other that the display is really easy to read as well as to use.. i hope this can help you with your search for arm band radios.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:12 PM

wow arm band radios are such a thing of the past, the new things are am/fm radio on your ipods so if your looking for a good brand ipod that plays radio and stuff like that then maybe you should check at your local apple store or at a best buy retailer location and they can help assist you to a good product for the uses you might have.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:35 PM

i was shopping at my local cvs store and they actually had a few good ones that were only like $12. and they looked like they would work great..not to sure i havent actually purchaced one but they looked pretty cool as well as looking like a very sturdy design.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM

Theres an arm band radio?! What?! I had no idea. WOW but that is kinda cool! I want one. I mean I have an ipod that I use but its not the same as using a radio! Thats just genius and it goes on your arm band?! Awesome. I seriously need to go out to the electronic store and have myself a look at what I can find! Because it been a while since I've actually went to one.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:16 PM

This reminds me of a futuristic device you see in sci-fi, or that military project that plans to condense a bunch of technology into an armband-like device. Personaly, I would doublecheck Target as well. They shouldn't be too much, maybe 30 dollars at the most.It'd be good for when you're working out, sounds liek it make a great gift.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:23 AM

i had read this thread a few months back and totally didnt even really read into it at all because there are so many posts on here that i am really not intrested in. but i was recently looking to buy something to use while i worked out and then i remembered this form topic so i decided to cruise back here and check it out, now im looking and see that there is plenty of info.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:36 PM

I am such a huge nerd.

When I think of the arm band radio, I think of the PIPBoy3000 from Fallout 3, that armband device that keeps your items, records your status and pretty much monitors your every move. xD

But yeah, it sounds cool, I'll check out ARmBand Radio
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:03 PM

wow haha that person who refers the armband to im assuming armband of some computer game character. anyways i actually use them quite often and i use it for my morning work out when i like to catch up on the news then in the evenings i use my ipod which fits into my armband holder so i think it really comes in handy