Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM

Silly enough, when i'm working out, or when I first started working out in general, I used to drink nothing but powerade and energy bars since I was just starting out and believing that you had to eat those in order to be fit. xD It was stupid, but I felt slightly healthier eating it.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM

I think eating fruits in general would help. I read on yahoo that plain yogurt helps too. But I think just plain so not the ones with all the sugars and other ingredients. But yeah I think that fruits are good because it is pretty much all natural so even the sugars in it at least it is natural sugars and not added sugar.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Personally, I have to say that certain foods are defniately better, but I also think that it also depends on how it is prepared. However, certain foods are also better in general. Fruits and unprocessed foods are usually healthier for you.

And don't forget quantity, try to keep the amount of food low as well. Drinking tons of Diet Cokes is still unhealthy.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:40 PM

I make sure not to eat really fatty foods and not in high quantity for sure. At least, that's what I'm thinking of doing D:

I'm trying to lose weight right now, and I'm guessing that the best way to do it since I don't have time to work out is simply to eat less, especially fast food.

Why do you have to be so convinient?! D:
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:49 AM

I just like eating a lot of fruits because it is filling and delicious at the same time. It is also good for you. I mean it is pretty much all natural especially if you eat organic fruits. I just love fruit but I guess other things you could eat would probably be yogurt and salad with light dressing because of course you dont want to make your salad from healthy to unhealthy.