Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old April 30th, 2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prunella View Post
those electronic scooters come in handy. wish my grandpa would put his pride down and use them. my uncle bought him one and it's just sitting in the living room with the plastic bag around it because he insist that he doesn't need it. i mean hwere just looking out for him.. but i do understand that he doesn't want people to think that he needs assistant.. but still..
i think that if your grandpa is able to walk then he should be walking it will keep his legs strong.. you know that saying if you dont use it you lose it.. well if he dosent use his legs, his legs will weaken and then he will be dependant on that scooter.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Lapsley View Post
haha those electric scooters work great in vegas.. haha i dont remember how we came in position of one when we were there it was like hang over we just ended up with one the next morning.. haha. anyways were getting my little sister one for her 21st birthday because were thinking that shes not going to be walking by the end of the night so if we fancy it all up with balloons and signs it would be a great joke/ tool to get her back to the hotel room!
haha thats so funny i saw some girls on one in vegas like a year ago and i couldnt stop laughing.. it was totally insane.. there was like 3 of them piled onto one of them. all drunk just cruzing around having a really good time