Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:58 PM

This reminds me of stories I listened to on the radio where guys were calling a radio DJ about how they got their girlfriends pregnant, and they were all legimiately surprised when he said that theydidn't wear a condom and that they were responsible, even when the guys said the girls claimed that they were on the pill, or had medication, or had the shot, or had their tubes tied. I wish that show was still on, it was very entertaining. xD
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM

okayw ell im gulity of this.. well only once and it was recent too,. i actually till this day dont know what i was thinking. and let me tell you never again will i do it.. super paranoid the entire time . so yeah i woulndnt say it was even worth it
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:03 PM

its really suprising how many men choose not to wear condoms and so many have been lucky not to get a girl knocked up. i have been talking to my friends about condom usuage simply because im nosey.. lol but most of them said they dont use them.. i was shocked to hear that simply because of all the things you can get from having un protected sex!
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM

most the time we use a condom.. there has been maybe once or teice where we havent but when it comes down to it.. its my responisblity as well make sure i look out for myself. pulling out isnt always effective!
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:51 AM

in my relationship condoms are a must, simply because im young and i really do not want to have a child right now, i do not feel that i have been able to live my life yet, once i hit that mark that i can say i think ive done all the single things that i wanted to i will decide that i want to settle down and have a family then i will stop using condoms if im in a steady relationship with someone i love and am ready to have a child with.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM

Honestly, I don't understand why men don't wear condoms. It's just ridiculous how men really protest about such a thing, and it's sad that they think they can try and have sex without a condom, and STILL not get a girl pregnant. *facepalm*

Men should wear condoms all the time. @_@
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:41 AM

my friend form middle school and highschool had some interesting news to tell mea few weeks ago.. and it was that his girlfirend of three months was pregnant. him and i have alwasy been close and alwasy have told him to " wrap it up!" he said they were doing it like 3 times a day and for 3 months he only used a condom like twice.
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:37 PM

every time i talk to my girlfriends i tell them.. making sure the guys use condom and they always go "i know i know i don't want to do a guy who isn't using a condom anyways. who knows where he's been"... and the next thing i know when i asked them if they use a condom.. they're like "......no.. we were too in the moment." taht's so ridicious. i'm not their mother but i do care about their health. having that 'in the moment' excuse isn't going to save you when you find out you have some sort of sti or even hiv when you get tested.
be responsible people!!!