Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Default rumor has it...

has anybody seen this movie. its the sequal to the movie the graduate.. i think the movie the graduate is with jane fonda. basically the mom, daughter and grandma all sleep with the same man.. his initials are B.B. and they figure this out after the daughter sleeps with him.. theres a song kukucachu misses robinson. and thats all about the graduate..
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:51 PM

ive seen the graduate and i like it its a good movie as for rumor has it.. it was okay i didnt think it was the best,, butit was very entertaining.. another thing is im not so sure its the sequal it takes about it,. but again its a rumor.. hint the title
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:12 PM

I had no idea that rumor has it was the sequal to the graduate...I've only watched parts of that one too. But I'm probably going to try and watch the entire thing before I watch the supposed sequal. But the parts that I did watch of the graduate was pretty cool. I just never seemed to catch it from the beginning...more towards the middle of the end.
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:16 PM

If its the continuation or anything close to it of the graduate then i'm going to see it. no if and or buts...I heard about the movie but never really looked into Appearantly I have to. Now I really want to see the Graduate....Jennifer Aniston was amazing...and don't get me started on Jane Fonda
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM

i really like the movie rumor has it. both videos were really good, i like jane fonda she is such and insporation to people in the movie bus. anyways there are so many good movies out that jane fonda plays in. i like the movie the where theres 3 genorations.. jane fonda is the grandma, i think lindsy lohan is in it and shes the grand daughter.. man im horrible with movie title names.. but i do usually remember the plot.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM

I know what movie you're talking about. Like the grand daughter went to stay with the grandma...becuase of the drama that went on between her and the step father....I don't remember the name either but it was a good watch!!!

But I liked the graduate that movie was hilarious and I love Jennifer Aniston she's amazing....