Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 19th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Default hotels for nude people..

Im intrested in this... i am wondering what its like to visit one of these places. are you allowed to wear clothes or do you have to be naked? is their and age limit when visitng these locations. what happends if somebody gets an errection from seeing somebody hot walk by? is this normal? and its it totally acceptable for people to be turned on while there?
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:56 PM

My friends and I had decided to go on a roadtrip to florida in the summer. And we accidently checked into a nude hotel/resort not taking it seriously. Most people were nude but some had clothes on so I guessed it was optional. You get hit on a lot if you have your clothes on...most of them trying to persuade you other wise...but it was an interesting experience....the service was really good and it was a private business so it was really nice....
Old January 22nd, 2010, 11:41 AM

wow. that sounds really cool, i personally have never been to one but i am thinking i would love to go and try one out. i think i would be totally grossed out if some old man walked by with a bonner.. haha but anyways i think it would be really great to try one out.. i think i would liek to add that to my bucket list.
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:55 PM

hmmm ive never head of this well expect for on tv . lol but interesting hahaha i wonder if id be comfortable to be naked around total strangers haha but yeah.. are these hotels only in flordia?
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:22 PM

im not totally sure if i would wanna visit one, i agree i dont think iu would feel very confortable being naked infront of a group of people i mean it would be something to add to a bucket list but im still not sure how i would feel about the way it would be to walk around naked.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:54 PM

I was watching New York Goes To Work on VH1 when before the show got cancelled. And they actually put her to work at a Nude Resort and Hotel. It was hilarious. If you're in anyway familiar with her you'll know for sure how she acted throughout that entire thing. She was crazy funny. If you guys can you should search it on youtube and see if you can find it to watch it...it puts me in a good mood just thinking about it.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:42 PM

a nude hotel sounds like it would be an experence. i would think that you would have to be totally comfortable with who you are to walk around naked with strangers. but its a way of life for some people. people of diffrent cultures all see to behave in diffrent ways some cultures its exceptable to walk around the house naked. other familys say it not exceptable..
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM

i think going to a nude hotel would be an experence. i think you would have to have a certain mind set to not judge people because im sure your going to see people around the age of 60 walking around naked playing chest or something.. i watched one episode of the simple life when they visited the nude resort and they had that naked dance class..
Old May 10th, 2010, 02:04 PM

i was laughing the whole time while reading through this.. some people that have posted on here are acting like its totally wrong to be a nudist while others are looking into this just to experence what its all about i was once told that its a very liberating experence to walk around naked it really helps you to just relax.
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:54 PM

lol speaking of nude hotels, another spinoff of this would have to be the love hotels in japan. essentially, you can pay for a one-night stay, or for a 3hour stay. there are apparently prices for staying the night, or for "resting", haha.

i find that really funny, to be honest. then again, nude hotel is funny as well.