Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 19th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Default entire home surround sound system..

does anybody have a sound system through out your entire house.. im looking into putting one in my house.. one you can hook up ipods too and you can play music through out the entire house and it can be controlled in anyroom. im trying to update my house with simple luxurys and i think this would be something i would like to do i was wondering how they work for those of you who use them..
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:56 PM

my cousin has a system throughout her entire house and back yard.. she even has speakers in her pool so when your under water you can still listen to music.. its really neat and each of her children have their own ipods connected so when they change rooms they can just turn on the music in that room.. its nifty .
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:02 PM

ive never been to a house where they have it through out the entire house but i have however been to a hotel down in huntington beach where there whole hotel was covered with speakers and even the pool had them in the water it was really cool being able to swim and hear the music when you were under water. i would go there again, i wish i could wire my entire house to be like that
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:10 PM

no i dont but my aunt and uncle who live in texas do have one in there living room.. basically yhr sound comes out of an intercom.. you know the ones you have at school its in the ceiling and it sounds amazing. it can get pretty loud not going to lie. but its still nice gets the full effect
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:49 PM

yeah that sounds like it would be a full movie theater experince haha without the previews and the crying babies. but yeah i just have the speakers out nothing all hightech but it sounds pretty cool what your uncle did
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:56 AM

oh that would be cool that whole intercom thing. thats a good idea, my friends are custom building their house right now and there putting in a full sound system in the entire house..their all really into music and they said that its a must for their house.. they have speakers going in the kitchen, the livingroom office, all 4 bathrooms are getting full speaker systems, their rooms and their daughter dressing room.( ya she has a bedroom as well as a room to have a closet and vanity) the game room and pool deck everything is getting speakers. i love it.. their kids are between the ages 7-16 so i bet that sound system is going to get a work out any time the parents are gone.. they all know how to party!