Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old January 26th, 2010, 03:46 PM

i have not joined farmville yet but i have played other games that are on the whole faebook applications game choices.. theres the aquariam one, theres many other things that one can do and some other things are that fun to do. i really wish that you didnt have to give your info when playing tho simply because its annoying.
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:46 PM

you have to becareful when playing on farmville simply because they will sometimes tell you the your crops wont wither for a week but when u log back on there donzo. i think its really important if you farm for you to log on everyday and keep working to expand your farm. i like the animals like the pink cow, the penguin, and the black chicken
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:50 PM

im alwasy getting request as well lol and i never played i remember when everyone use to play now its kinda old ut still im still interested to see how it will be, i really liek cafe world i tink its called as well where you start your own little coffee shop lol super addicting
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:51 PM

I actually joined farmville but I haven't played in soooo long... But the facebook apps are awesome!!! I love it. Facebook all together is cool. And I love the free games I get from my friends and stuff like that. its awesome to play!!!! I love it!!! I got my mom into the whole playing games on facebook when she came to visit. And now she has a massive farm lol.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:48 PM

i admit i still play a little farm. not as frequent as i do when i first discovered it. at first, it was addicting and fun but now i just find it a tad tedious. like AHHHhhHHh gotta harvest this but i'm asking myself WHY am i even doing this if it's so tedious.. oh yeah... because i'm b o r e d.