Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 4th, 2010, 06:59 PM

american idol was on last night. i love love love watching the auditons. you always get a good laugh out of them. but when it gets to the voting part.. i just kind of fall off the bandwagon for some reason. i tried watching it last night but all i end up doing was using the computer instead of watching it. maybe it's just the beginning and the contestants are a little nervous but no one is standing out to me!!! i wonder how american idol will be when simon isn't on anymore!!!
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:14 PM

I can't believe that people still watches this show. Its sooo played out. I'm tired of seeing Simon's face honeslty. I know its the American show but I mean come on its tiring now. I used to watch it alot when it first came out but then I stoped after like the 3rd one. I sometimes watch the try outs because they can be hilarious. But it seems like people go on there on purpose to act a fool. Before it seemed more sincere....
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:13 AM

I'm a huge fan of American Idol i don't care what anybody says. I have to watch and vote. I mean I can see how some would say that its not the same as when it first started but really what show is? The first season's either the best or worst for most shows lol. And in this case American Idol's first season was probably the best...as far as auditions and talent went I guess. But that doesn't mean the entire show is a failure now....its still entertaining.
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:50 PM

i only saw the first eason of american idol. all the way through.. and ten like bits and peices fo the second seaon.. but yeah i think its getting old now but i guess it still had high ratings.. and same thing with americas next top model but yeah that show is getting old too how many top models can there be?
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:37 PM

who went home lsat week? i didn't get to catch it. sometimes when i'm watching it.. i'm like oh she's gooood.. i;m going to vote for her. and then when it comes to the end of the show.. i'm like okay lines open for about 2 hours so i got this wide frame to vote.. and then 2 hours pasti totally forgot about it. best part of american idol is the auditions
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:09 PM

i saw on fox 11 news that lacey went home.. the girl with short and red violet hair? i can't remember exactly what color her hair was.. i don't have nay favorites in that show.. =/ i wonder are they ever going to stop doing american idol.. or what's going to happenw hen simon leave.. this is his last show!! i wonder if the rating is going to go down..