Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 15th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Default American Idol

Does anyone watch? Well anyways I just started watching like this past week and I just have to say some of the people who audition are just hilarious. I did really like one specific audition I really like the audition by the general larry platt. I just thought it was so funny and also his song is just very catchy. I mean i hope his song makes some big money. He is just such a funny guy who has went through alot especially the civil rights movement and everything and I am glad that he has a day named after him. he definitely deserves it.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:55 PM

I watched a couple of the tryouts on youtube...the good ones atleast and some of them were really good. Like that one girl who was in last season but had to leave because she had a traffic ticket problem and she had to drop out to go to court. So that was good that she was able to come back because she has a beautiful voice.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:08 PM

I only watch the eliminations part of the show because its sooo funny. You have people get up there who seriously think they can sing and they can't. And then they get mad ontop of that when they don't make it. And then you have the people who come on there who are just weird....And you wonder...did they seriously look at themselves in the mirror before they came on the show?...It makes you wonder.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:30 PM

I just watched the Fanastia Burrino Story on LMN online the other night. And it showed her life until she won American Idol. It kind of made it seem that the Lawyers of American Idol wanted to get rid of her because she didn't graduate from highscool and had a kid and wasn't married. But America loved her and she one.

Thats one of the most inspirational movies I watched...and it involved American Idol...wow
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:28 PM

I don't watch American Idol anymore. I watched it for the first season, and I liked it until one of my favorite contestants left. It was this punk-rock girl, I forgot her name, but I liked her a lot. Ever since then, I onlty really stick around to watch the bad singers, the really funny bad singers. I hate it when they have someone serious, they fail, and they zoom in SOOOO close on the person's face that it becomes a joke. @_@
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:47 PM

Like most people I only watch the audition section. If there's somebody that I really like I might tune in a couple times to vote for them or whatever. But besides that Nope Don't really care for it thay much. I used to love this show before. When it first came out it was awesome now its washed out. I think the auditions are the best part of the show by far...sooo funny.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM

My friend got me into it again lol. I keep telling her to vote but she never does so I vote for her. I make everybody vote for who I want to win. Its hilarious...I'll be talking to ppl on the phone and then I'll tell them to text such and such to this number...its funny cuz they do it now know questions asked...awesome.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:17 PM

i really like watching the audition parts but the rest of the show just really sucks and i have no need or want to even tune to the channel and catch updates or anything.. i only like the auditions simply because they are really funny the people trying to sing but yet they really suck. its sad that people encourage their friends to try out when they really suck...
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM

I watched like the first few episodes this season and just got kind bored. I do read about some stuff about Idol on yahoo though. Like the thing that is going on with that one guy who got disqualified or something. I don't know I think the American Idol people are just being mean because like they said it is because he lied on the paperwork but he didn't necessarily I guess we'll see what somes out about the situation.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:42 PM

I'm always watching the throw backs for american idol. I don't like watching it until I know who wins I don't know why but I'm always like that for some reason. People think its weird but its true. I'm not even into the show like how I used to be before either so I guess thats the reason why. Plus I have friends who keep me up to par with everything that goes on. Its annoying sometimes because I kinda sometimes don't care.