Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 15th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Default rude behaviors..

i hate when im sitting at work and my boss will burp or fart and act like its totally fine. that is totally unexceptible office behavior. its like he will sit dwn and totally not care and its disgusting makes me wanna barf
Old January 15th, 2010, 02:45 PM

oh man i totally hate when that happends.. or when your standing in line to buy something in a store and someone near you lets one rip.. usually if there silent there the worst kind because your not expecting them then it just hits you. i mean some people are not taught manners and in some cultures these things are acceptable.. like in certain asain cultures you are able to slirp ur noodles but idk i have always been taught that its rude to chew with your mouth open and make "smacking" noises when your chewing..
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM

D: I hate it when stuff like that occurs as well.

When it comes to work....I think you should bring it up in a professional manner and see what the boss says. If the boss gets up in your face, I would just quit in my opinion. Better to work in a good place than a bad place.

But yeah.....that is disgusting.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:07 PM

that sucks im sorry to hear about that. i agree bring it up in a professinal mannor and hopefully things will get better, sometimes people do not understand whats socially acceptable and so they have habits which others can not stand. i wish you good luck if you chooses to confront the offender, specially if its a boss or someone of higher power it can be very difficult specially because you never know how they will react to what you have to say.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM

i was in the line at the bank the other day and some mann infront of me totally passed gas and it smelled rotten and i know i wasnt the only one who smelled it the guy behind me made a funny face too.. and the guy who passed gas just stood there like he did absolut;y nothing wrong it was horrible. i wanted to puke right then and there is was the worst thing in the world.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:33 PM

Honestly, I am guilty of this as well, but I will admit it, in hopes of bettering myself for it.

What I don't like at times is when people are listening or music so loud that you can hear it across the room...especially if it's something you don't like.

And yes, I have done this, a bit too much, that I'm surprised my ears haven't gone out from the deafening sound.
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM

i completely understand what you mean when you talk about your boss .. seriously.. words cannot explain how grossed out i can get on a daily basis.. but yeah i mean theres only so much you can say if the person is going to continue to do what they want.. thats all on them.. and they can live that life sytle
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:20 PM

You guys are funny (they way you discribe stuff) lol

But I do agree it is nasty and disgusting when people fart right infront of you with out atleast saying excuse me....or warn you...Its common curtsey. But With your boss thats annoying lol. You should atleast make a comment because they might be oblivious to the fact that their doing it and it bothers you. If you don't like it say something.