Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 10th, 2010, 03:03 PM

I never realized there were so many Real Housewives shoes. I mean theres New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Orange County....I won't be suprised if theres one for Chi Town, Miami, Houston, Charlotte even....And how come LA doens't have one whats up with that? You give one to Orange County and not LA?! I guess...But Out of all of them I like Atlanta better too!!! Hilarious!
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:56 PM

i like watching this show.i finally got around to catching up on all the old episodes and the season end. its really sad that tamra and simon divorced.. and now tammra has simon's name tattoo'd to her ring finger.. im sad to see and that is truly a curse when you have someones name put on you. personally i would never get a name ink'd on me. but other than that lynn and her husband seem to be doing good since they got their new house..
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:51 AM

the last few shows of the season were un believable. lynns daughters showing up drunk to the end of summer party, slade and gretchen showing up to the party dressed like and old fashion married couple, tammra and her husband simon fighting in the limo and getting divirced, vicky being her normal self all bubbly and loud it was an amazing season!
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Lunn View Post
I never realized there were so many Real Housewives shoes. I mean theres New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Orange County....I won't be suprised if theres one for Chi Town, Miami, Houston, Charlotte even....And how come LA doens't have one whats up with that? You give one to Orange County and not LA?! I guess...But Out of all of them I like Atlanta better too!!! Hilarious!
to be compleatly honest theres not many housewifes of LA. really if you stop and think about it people do not move to la to be housewifes.. ahah they move there when their single to meet their future husband then they move out of the city to raise their familys so maybe thats why they do not ahve one of LA