Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 15th, 2010, 02:01 PM

Default the real housewifes of orange county.

i am addicted to watching this show. they had an all day marathon yesterday. it was great, there is so much drama between all of them its justs hooks you and you dont want to stop watching.. i love watching these shows because some day i dream of living down by the beach and having enough money to beable to go out to fancy places for dinner, to have my hair and nails done every week, to have nice private schools that i can send my children to.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:21 PM

i cant stand some of the woman on this show its absolutly horrible. one of the ladies is letting her 16 year old get a nose job when she goes in for her plastic surgerys so they can be in mother daughter recovery together. thats totally wrong i would never agree to let my 16 year old get a nose job. vickki is one of the best housewifes on the show she runs her own business and keeps her family well balanced, gretchen is so funny i really wonder about how much she really lover her ex husband jeff who died last season. shes now dating slade another ex housewifes ex husband. talk about drama.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:23 PM

i have yet to actually watch this show throughout...it looks soooooo fake. Like I can't believe it for one second. Atleast with The Real Housewives of Atlanta...some of them were celebrities before the show because they were or are married to celebrities...and one of them's a singer from the 90s. Kandi I LOVE HER!!!. But anyways OC's housewives....not as entertaining in my book....
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:53 PM

i like the oc housewifes simply because that is how things really are in orange county.. the woman are all simply addected to plastic surgery, and are all super katty. its really sad hearing about all the drama they go through but i mean its true like that one episode when the lady lets her 16yr old daughter get a nose job. or the other one where they living in fancy houses and own fancy ecpensive stuff.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:17 AM

I was watching this show the other day when a couple of re-runs were coming on...and I am hooked. I still don't know all of the housewives names but man DRAMA!!!! I never thought I would like it but I just happend to decide to watch it anyway since I had nothing better to do...and nothing else was on. I seriously need to get caught up because I only got to watch three episodes.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:47 PM

haha yea these ladys are all 100% drama and they all feed off of each other and their drama.. its great my boy hates when i put it on simply because they have too much drama.. like nobody really likes gretchen because they say she used her exhusband for his money.then you have lynn who has two teen girls who walk all over her and she cant control her girls.. then vicky who is married to don and they just renewed their vows.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:24 PM

so i was flipping through the channels and saw a show that was the real house wifes of new york city. i tried to watch that and the ladys were awful, i couldnt stand to watch the show they were all bad mouthing each other and talking behind their friends backs.. i was like this makes for horrible tv. yet i started to look up the show and there were so many blogs and things bad mouthing the people on these shows.. i was totally shocked...
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM

its amazing how to watch the diffrent life styles between the people who live in orange county, new jersey and new york city..its like the orange county are all about looking good and flaunting their blonde hair.. new jersey is all about who you know and how much you own.. and for newyork its all about teaching your kids two languages and attending the most charity events..
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:53 PM

my friend is doing a report about this show for her marrage and family class. she has to talk about a sitcom, movie, or episode where they have a family situation and the diffrent elements that happen in a family, defiant teens, losing husbands, losing jobs. and many other things that happen in the common family.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:35 PM

i recently watched this show over the weekend and its amazing about how all this drama goes down.. by the previews and stuff its looking like vicky and don are happy, slade is going to ask gretchen to marry him, tammra and simon are going to get a divorce and i cant really tell what lynn and her husband are going to do but i do have a feeling that they are going to lose there house.. its really sad.