Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 15th, 2010, 01:54 PM

Default Picture frame.

i am looking into buying a picture frame that scrolls through pictures from your memory card, i am looking to find one that is reasonably priced that have outstanding picture quality. so far i have not been able to find one that has good picture quality. most of them have been pretty crappy, they have one made by panasonic that they sale at walmart that seems to display good pictures and i think its a decent one.
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM

I know they sell them at best buy but I havent really looked into them so I dont know how the quality is. Brookstore has the mini-keychain ones that also scroll through pictures though I think you have download the pictures from your computer into it and I thought that was pretty cool. The quality in my opinion is pretty good but i guess it is kind of expensive I think 25 dollars.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:30 PM

i know you can buy these picture frames anywhere really, they have some at best buy, target, frys, and many other retailers.. such as sharper image. i think they all seem to work the same because i have bought one at best buy as well as target, both diffrent brands, but they both seemed to work the same and have the same quality. alot also depends on your camera and the pictures you take.. sometimes there diffrent.
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM

I saw some at radio shack and costco. I thought they were pretty cool. I was thinking about getting my grandma one and putting pictures of all of us grand kids together on it and giving it too her. I don't think that they're that expensive actually. Well atleast at the places that I saw them at they were reasonable priced. Plus they have coupons for store deals too. So you should check those out.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:16 PM

Yeah I think that any electronic store sells them. Or everywhere that I have gone to. I haven't really paid attention to the prices but I dont think that they are that expensive. I know some can range up to like 100 dollars but there also less expensive ones. I guess it really depends on what kind and what kind of quality you want. I think just look around and just check it out and sometimes you can ask the employees to test it out to see the quality.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:50 PM

You can look at technology magazines or places like cnet.com, and get reviews to be honest. Those are really good sources in order to get reviews. CNet, in particular, is really fantastic as their reviews are really comprehensive and are fantastic. I would check out those things first before I buy a picture frame.
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:39 PM

yeah you can basically fine them anywhere.. best buy, target, basically anywhere they would normally care picture frames, or electronics. i have seen some that are very expensive and others that are not so expensive so i think it depends on the brand and how much the memory can hold.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM

yeah my friend got one for chrsitmas while ago and he really liekd it. he takes pictures all the time hes all into photogrpagy haha so yeah anyways like they said.. anywhere has them and they all reange drom different prices
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:10 PM

Yeah I actually went to staples today and saw one there by kodak I dont know about the price of it since it didn't say. It just said ask for assistance. but it looks pretty good to me. The quality was decent at least but I dont know what the price would be so I guess you always have to compare the price of it to the quality of it because of course you dont want to pay a super high price for something that isn't even that great. I also know that there are alot of different sizes out there so it really depends on what size will better fit your life.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:26 PM

I would say look for mall kiosks as well, see if they have something available for you to buy. Usually, in places like those, they may sell them cheap, and you'll get an active demonstration on the fly. However, remember that you get what you paid for, so be careful.