Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old March 11th, 2010, 06:14 PM

i love the dollar store! i never bought the bath products there but i do get their hand soaps. i love love love them. they smell goood.. and they do have good stuff there. it's always fun just browsering through all those things. i dont know if you guys have a big lots around you guys too because the big lots i go to have some really really good deals!!!
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:29 PM

same here i love it! i love how now they have the big pack or red vines or twizzlers and irs only a dollar! im like hellooo! at the other stores they are 3 dollars.. cha ching! hahah but yeah anyways i also have never boughten any body bath supplies at the dollar tree but still like i said they have alot of great stuff so i wouldnt doubt it
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:21 PM

i can never get enough of the dollar store!!! i love love love it!!! they recently got these body wash that looks similar to the ones that they have at bath and body works! i love it so so much. i never tried the shampoos there but just the body wash and the lotion. this is my number one stop place! yippy
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:07 PM

i like the dollar store..w ell the one by my house at least.. and i also use to tell my best freind.. pshhh if we were move in with wach other and cant afford dishes we shouls just come here! they have like cups and plates bowls forks spoons everything you need lol also i like to get snacks from there like hotcheetos and red vines zours.. mm soo much more
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM

i need to start searching for stuff at the dollar stuff. there are some hidden gems in that place. i really enjoy finding some of the stuff that is both really cool and really cheap. i haven't found the kind of thing i've looked for in terms of bathroom products yet, but I enjoy searching.
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:27 PM

dollar stores are really awesome. some of them are really great, with great sodas and bath products for sale and for around a dollar. however, i have to say that with other things, particularly perishable products, I would be a little iffy on using them since it's the dollar store, and I would be concerned about the quality of the food or item.

At least, that's what I think.