Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 15th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Default Irratable bowel syndrom..

is there any body that knows any tricks and tips for I.B.S, i find it very hard to use the bathroom when i am in forigen places and i have a hard time going simply because im not regular with my bowel movements. any segestions i have heard of fiber drinks but im not sure if i should try that or if i should try and take some laxitives. what would be best?
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:44 PM

i think the best thing to do is eat healthy foods and then you should be able to keep regular and if your kept regualar then things should be fixed.. i really wish every fix was just that easy.. i hate trying to fix things that take for ever to do and then its just a waste of time.. and its really annoying so be sitting here. sorry its only a little time.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:11 PM

i dont knwo too much about ibs but i do know that it poses a big problem for people who have this. i have heard that it takes a pretty big toll on peoples symptems and if not treated right that it can affect them later on in their life. ilike i heard that some lady had to have her intestants partially removed simply because she had to much poop clogging up the tubes.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:31 PM

You could try eating aloe...thats the magic laxative and you can easily grow some so thats good!!! And then you can always work out. That keeps the bowls moving suprisingly it does. You'll be suprised...And if you put the two together You'll feel great. whatever you do don't eat beans thinking that it'll let you go...they just make you gassy and fool you to thinking that its working. But eat some aloe and then work out. It doesn't have to be a hard work out.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:47 PM

my daughter has it really bad, poor thing its like she really cant help it when she has to go she has to go like NOW.. and then sometimes she wont use the restroom for like 4 days.. we make sure to keep her regular with fiber and other products but nothing really seems to work we have tried many diffrent things and sometimes i really worrie that she will get sick if she dosent use the rest room enough.
Old February 19th, 2010, 11:43 AM

hmm well i dont know anyone who has this.. or if they do they havent made it known to me. sounds like something that is painful becasue well im lactose and i know how it is when you have to go! so imagaine that with everything.. must be terrible.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:52 AM

there are many things you can do to help with I.B.S. alot of the way you feel has to do with the amount of gassy types of food you eat. there are natural types of food you can eat as well as many perscriptions you can take.. i used to have a really hard problem with it but recently i was introduced to papaya enzymes and they really help with my stomach and then taking fiber really helps keep you regular!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:48 AM

ugh poor things i really feel bad for those of you with bowel problems.. its really sad and it has got to be horrible when your trying to get something done and then all of a sudden nature calls and you have to excuse your self from what your doing to go use the bathroom. its really sad but i mean you have to do what you need to do..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM

fiber and laxatives will do the same thing except one will be immediate while the the fiber can take a few hrs.. also alots of dried fruit can help idunno what it is but if you eat alot of dried fruit it makes you use the restroom lol.