Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 15th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Default shirly temple fans?

someone had made a post about older movies and it totally reminded me of super old.. i love watching the shirly temple movies.. they are so cute, i remember watching them in a movie class in middle school. and in middle school they were said to be old movies i can only imagine them now. i would love to own the collection of her movies.. they are great.
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:50 AM

I Loved Shirley Temple she was soo cute!!!!

I remember watching her in Heidi and Little Princess...I actually have those on DVD and a couple of others...her tap dancing stuff and her singing she was the most adorable thing. When I was little I used to wear those Shirley Temple curls...Man those were thee days!!!!
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM

i was super curious after reading this to know if shirly temple was still alive and sure enough she is! i went to imdb and she was born in 1923,, and since to 2010.. she should be 87 this year.. crazy haha i love shirly temple the drinks and animal crackers in my soup!
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:15 PM

Shirley Temple is a sweetheart. I think every little girl had a doll that looked like her...I did. And I like to do my hair in the ringlets too!!! Her movies looking back at them were really cute like she's probably the best child actress of them all. She had soo much talent!!!! They should celebrate her life or something...like do some honorary thing for her...
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:57 PM

i remember when i was little i always wanted to do my hair like hers but my mom kept my hair really long when i was little so i had super long hair and it would not look cute if she curled it that much.. haha anyways i loved playing and pretending i could sing like shirly temple because i just felt that i was just as amazing as she was.. haha
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:29 PM

i remember being little and always ordering shirley temples and my brother always got a roy rogers.. haha basically i got a cherry sprite and he got a cherry coke. but she did some really great movies.. i have only seen one or two of them that she did. but they were both really good i think she was great for being so young and in movies...