Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old January 15th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Default curve collection...

i use the original curve, but i have also used others like curve crush and i like the smell of the pink bottle as well as the new purple one that they have. i think that they smell amazing any body else agree? what is your favorite one and if you dont like curve then what other sents do you choose to use?
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:05 PM

i love ralph lauren, i think his sents are very good and he makes sents for woman that fit into every occasion. some of his sents are more summerish then he has some soft ones that smeell very floralish. and he has a fruity smelling one as well as one that smells romantic. i like using his perfumes because he has ones that work for everything.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM

i like the curve collection for men.. smells soo good my friend uses it and everytime we pick him up he always smells super fresh and nice so yeah i would recommend that one gor guys always boss from hugo boss.. smells soo good too
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:03 PM

for guys i think that there are so many sents that smell so good. i really wish that guys only wore things that actually smelled good. haha i was shopping oneday and some guy with horrible sent walked by i was like oh good guy he smells stinky and its not bo. lol i think some guys have really good taste while others just by smelly kinds.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:01 PM

i love the ralph lauren collection. the original ralph bottle is amazing. they have a new pink, purple, and one other color and they all have way diffrent sents. i love wearing the original it just smells so good. i have a huge collection of diffrent perfumes and i love wearing a diffrent sent every time.
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:16 PM

thats funny because i was at the mall yesterday and i was looking at perfume and i looked at the curve collection as well as the ralph lauren ones. they both smelled very good and i had a hard time choosing which one that i liked the best.. between the curve crush, and the ralph lauren "ralph" i think i might just have to buy both since they both smell so good.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Ralph Lauren is pretty cool but I like Calvin Klien too. I never really like curve because honeslty everybody and thier mom uses that perfume...its like the female version of Axe. I don't like smelling like everybody else thats for sure lol. But I really like Calvin Klien. I was just looking through JC Penny and started sampling perfumes and then I came across obsession and I was like wow!!! this smells good! Its not too strong and it doesn't have the extra feminine smell either its really mellow and calming I LOVE IT!!!!