Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old January 15th, 2010, 12:19 PM

Default help. i need a hair style..

I go to alot of award shows in the la area and im running out of hair styles to do for these shows and its too expensive to go and get my hair done.. like tonight im going to this black tie awards premier and im worried how to do my hair. im thinking that i need to a fancy updo with some curls and such any ideas. im going to two more by the end of next week any ideas would be great. im wearing a long tourquise backless dress tonight. hair up or hair down? im having mixed feelings about up or down.
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:05 PM

Wow that is really cool are you like one of those seatfillers or something. but anyways I think that an updo would look really good with a strapless dress. I don't know maybe you can try like different kinds of pony tails or something. I mean I think that pony tails can often times though simple can be elegant but if you do maybe just have a little fancier dress.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM

when you go to formal events just look around and get styles and ideas so you can redo that style for your next event. my cousin from nashville gets tickets for us all the time to go to the award shows and its really fun getting all glam and dressed up and getting to watch these award shows from the venue instead of the tv. my cousin is a backup dancer for taylor swift so we always get free tickets to anything she is invited to. i love tagging along.. taylor is so sweet. anyways back to hair styles. i like curly 1/2 up it looks good with any thing..
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:43 PM

if its backless i say hair down.. i mean it all just depends on what you like best.. if you know you look good.. you feel good in what your wearing and have more confidenece so its all up you.. i would so exactly what she said up there to do look around and get some ideas.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:11 PM

I would do the sleek ponytail thing. It think it would look great. Especially if you have great, strong features. But the up-do would look great as well. It just depends on what you look best in. Simple goes far so don't stress out over it.

Thats pretty cool that you are able to go to premieres though I wish I was that fortunate.