Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM

im really not a fan of ever sending pictures of me naked ever.. simply because there are so many chances of them to get into the wrong hands.. not even for long distance relationships.. i think its something really bad and i dont believe in it.. i have plenty of friends who think its a good idea to send their bfs racy pictures while there at work but it just seems like something that could cause some problems..
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:16 PM

I can't sext for the life of me. I end up laughing at the entire thing and clowning on him and what he said. It not the same as saying it. But some people are addicted to it. And do it all the time. One of my friends in highschool got in trouble becuase her mom pulled the text records through the phone company...and requested my friend's number by accident instead of her dads...after reading some of her texts her mom went crazy on her. It was funny but sad at the same time. Its one of those things you look back at and "remember that time your mom got your text should've published it" it seriously was like a novel.
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:08 PM

I don't know if someone already mentioned this but i was watching the news the other day and they were saying how sexting is really popular amoung 50+ year olds. I was shocked. I personally don't like really is kinda dumb I think..I mean won't you rather hear the person say or do it to you. Too me its just wierd. I've never sexted in my life and I don't see myself ever doing it. Not even taking pics and sending through a text.....and I agree with if you do send naughty pics that your face shouldn't be in the pic.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:10 PM

wait.. just so i'm clear.. sexting is when you send private pictures of yourself to someone else right? or is 'texting' in writing form part of it too? sorry i heard of the term before, just not sure what it applies too. i remember when i was in high school a girl sent a guy a naked picture of herslef and the guy's girlfriend sent it to everyone else and put her picture up on myspace (when it used to be the sh*t).