Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 13th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Default sexting

im sure we have all seen the commercials for sexting about sending pictures over the phone and then them getting out.. haha yeah i remember that happening to some girls in my highschool.. but thats besides the point. haha
what i wanted to say was..

sexting.. its not as easy as you would think it would be.. like send thinkgs over the phone in writing not pictures.. becasuei'll sit there and write something but then it makes me laugh and i think okay that is not sexy at all!
haha anyone else have this issue with a boyfriend?
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:56 PM

yupp yupp haha i feel kinda stupid wheni do it.. and like i dont think its sexy either.. so i try to avoild converstations like that over all. i guess it comes easy to some ppl but i am not one of them. no biggie tho thyey are just words im sure i will learn some day hahaa
Old January 15th, 2010, 11:45 AM

haha this totally happened when i was in highschool. someone got onto one of the guys cell phone and found boobie shots of his girlfriend and the buddy sent them out to the whole baseball team.. it was horrrible. when i heard about that it made me upset that guys actually would do that and not care about their friend and his girlfriend. i just usually tell guys that ask for pictures that i cant because i dont send pictures..
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:10 PM

sexting can ruin peoples lifes and their reps. its like when you hear about another movie star or someone famous and someone has linked sexy raunchy pictures or videos. you see how upset they get, but just think how you would feel if somebody ever uploaded something of you naked onto the internet.. a VERY wise friend of mine told me never send naked pictures of you unless your face is covered or cut out of the picture..
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:36 PM

my best friend when she was younger thought it would be something fun to do and text her boyfriend racy pics and just have fun with teasing him.. every time she txted him he saved them.. in a special folder just for her.. we when his phone got stolen the people used her name and posted pictures of her all over the internet. sometimes people never even thing abou tthings likee that happening but it does and it can be a big problem.
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:37 PM

sexting is a growing trend among young and middle aged people. with all the new cellphones and internet access people are able to send and recieve pictures and other messages in like no time and it cam become very dangerous specially if the wrong person gets ahold of the pictures...
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Christisons View Post
my best friend when she was younger thought it would be something fun to do and text her boyfriend racy pics and just have fun with teasing him.. every time she txted him he saved them.. in a special folder just for her.. we when his phone got stolen the people used her name and posted pictures of her all over the internet. sometimes people never even thing abou tthings likee that happening but it does and it can be a big problem.
wooowww! reallty thats not cool at all.. seriously.. i would be really upset . im not gonna lie ive sent picturesd but only to someone i really trust.. but hey i mean the truth is how well can you really trsut anyone.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:25 PM

I don't see the point in sending dirty pictures over the phone Not is it stupid, it can send you back FAR in terms of your reputation. Personally, while I think the idea of it can be kind of cute, especially when you're young, it's too much for me.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM

Yea sometimes I think what I write sounds really dumb or kiddy...like wow thats supposed to turn him on?...It would probably work in person but through a text its not the same. And he says the same thing happens with him. And for some reason things seem more corny when you text...when your just going back and forth...versus him/her saying it. IDK but thats my take on it.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:58 PM

I don't like sexting because it does nothing for me. yea pics are nice but not when I can see and have the real thing...which is always better. Most people use the excuse that you can look at it whenever you want but too me thats rediculous. You can wait a few hours to get your fix...unless you're in a long distance relationship...then thats the only instance I can think of having an exception. I'm not saying I've never taking pics for my guy...just not naked ones...and make sure if you do take naked ones your face is no where in the picture to be able to tell its you...incase you didn't already know that.