Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 8th, 2010, 04:01 PM

If I were you I would just do regular stretches. Theres really no specially stretches for snowboarding. Just make sure you stretch throughly. Thats for sure. I haven't been in sooo long. Usually I go every year but I haven't gone this year yet. Hopefully I'll get to go soon. Its been long overdue thats for sure. I know this season's been extra long because of the rain so thats good I still have a chance.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:17 PM

aww i love going snowboarding, its the best thing to do durring the winter, man i love going to the mountains and having a blast. i still to this day remember my very first trip up the mountain to go snowboarding, they got me on the lift and then when i found out i was going to the top of the mountain i was like ohh crap ima die.. anyways i fell getting off the lift and fell countless times during the day and my butt and knees hurt for days.. i walked so funny it was the worst...
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:14 AM

Reading this puts me in a depressing mood. I want to snowboard again so bad. I can't wait for it to rain so there will be more snow on the mountains so I can go. Just watching the Olympics made me want to go even more.

I don't have any specific stretching for Snowboarding. I think as long as you stretch normally you'll be fine. Its not complicated so don't make it!!!