Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:47 PM

I was watching news the other day and they'res this lady who they did a segment on who cries whenever she watches a movie. And I'm not talking about little tears rolling down your cheek. I'm talking screaming and howling!!! I thought it was funny but I think she has some kind of phsycological problem. Did anybody else see this?
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:52 PM

sister keeper was based on a true story? i read the book and i think that's where it originated from. i'm sure there is people who 'created' a child like that before but i think the movie was based on the jodi picoult book and the book was fiction. i did watch the boy in striped pajamas though! it was a good movie and it made me cry in the end. i like sad ssapppy movies.. even if it makes me cry in the end!! so so so good
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:14 AM

i dont really enjoy watching sad movies but i ususally watch them because they have a good story line behind them. i have seen a few sad movies that always make me think about crying or actually crying. theres the notebook, my sisters keeper, step-mom and "marley and me" i dont like when sad things happen.. specially if its that time of the month.. then im a total emotional mess.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:54 PM

I don't mind sad movies or movies that touch your heart......personally, I think it really depends on the movie in my opinion. If the movie is really good, it can tug at your heartstrings without really having to. Otherwise, I think a lot of time, when they do try for thsoe heart-touching moments, it can feel really forced or unnatural, and as a result, just come off as too much or over the top. D:
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM

i really like to watch sad movies that touch my heart. there are so many diffrent types of things that the movie makers add to movies to get you thinking about the poor child or what if thats was me in the movie how would i handle it? well what if i did this how would it change. i really enjoy watching these movies alot.
Old May 1st, 2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Page View Post
I honestly don't like many films that try to touch you emotionally because for me, a lot of the emotion is half-assed and you can see it coming a mile away. However, there are few movies that I did get a little teary-eyed and emotionally involved, such as the movie, Life is Beautiful. However, personally, I don't like them that much.
I'm halfway with you on this. I honestly don't like a lot of romantic films or sad touching films, but then again, I say that because I have seen really bad romantic/sad films. However, there are some good movies that are fantastic with the emotion that I love. ^^

Now if I can only remember it...
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:12 PM

im not a crier when it comes to movies like i will shed a tear literally once a yr if that on a sad movie.. the last movie that got me to tear up was my sister keeper mann that was just super sad and it wasnt until the end when i teared up.