Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:23 PM

I would soo do it. I mean its good to change your look up once in awhile. Plus it is really fun. But it sucks if you don't like it but you can change that too by doing something else. I'm always changing my look up too so I'm into the whole thing. Alot of people are scared of the outcomes...but My thing is its better to mess up now than later on in go for it
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:46 PM

Go for it. I think you should do it. I'm always changing up my hair styles and its sooo much fun. But as far as trying out the look before you actually get it you should go to a wig store. They're really cool!! And the people who work at beauty stores are really nice. SO you should totally look one up to go to. The bigger the shop the better!!!
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:41 PM

Personally, I would say that I would recommend wearing wigs to see what sort of colors that you want. However, I have to say that if you can't get the dye job down by yourself, I would say that you would want to get the job done by a professional. At least, that's what I think.

But yeah, try a wig out for sure to get an idea of how you look.
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:29 PM

i'm planning to go black to 'something' (not sure what color it is yet) this summer too! i haven't dyed my hair in about couple of years now and the last time i did was highlights 3-4 years ago. i'm too scared of my hair just going crunchy on me. my friend was having a dilemma too.. whether to get highlights and she's testing out with some extensions to see if they look right on her or not. i think it's a good idea to use a wig/extensions before doing the whole drastic change.
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:40 PM

I'd say the best thing to do is to try and check out how you would look wearing a blonde wig, and determine whether or not you look good. I'd say that's the best way. Afterwards, in terms of dyeing, I'd see how much it costs to do it professionally, and compare the cost of paying for a pro, or doing it yourself.

Good luck.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:13 AM

unless its like orange or something i say yes! say yes to change! its good for you most the time it opens the door for new experinces and whoknows you might love the way you look with ont hair color then with your original color. so yes!! try it!
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM

i was in the exact same shoe. i mean it wasn't a drastic change but it was definitely a chnage. i was scared but my boyfriend was telling me if i don't try it ill never know. plus you can always go back if it didn't turn out the way you expected. like the person above me said, change is definitely good! even if it's just hair lol