Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old January 12th, 2010, 05:54 PM

Default spray tan anybody?

I enjoy getting my tan out of a bottle i hate having to lay out in the sun or in a bed trying to get a nice tan color. both the sun and the tanning beds are so bad for you, skin cancer runs in my family so i have to be super cautious when tanning my skin. i have found a really cool place near buy they offers spray tan in a booth.. you do not have to get naked infront of anybody nor do you have to do it at home. basically you walk into this booth and they have a mist nozzle and it coats your entire body that way you do not need to worry about missed spots or streaks.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:54 PM

i think its better to get spray tanned by a person.. you get a much better coverage.. i mean im ok with being naked infront of people so i am able to stand there and get sprayed with no problem.. some people are worried about being naked infront of people so they get all shy when its time to get sprayed down. i hate having tan lines so i get sprayed and i also tan in the beds naked.. but for those who are worried about tanning naked and they get sprayed in their undies have lines and that bothers me.
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:37 PM

thats so funny, i just went to a spray tan party last week one of my best friends hosted a big spray tan party at her house they set up a tent and you all hang out have a few drinks and then one by one you have the spray tan artist tan you up. there so fun. even some of the guys got in on getting spray tanned. i think its great you are able to look tan all year around and you dont risk getting cancer from being in the sun.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:58 PM

spray tans are the most healthy kind of tans to get but i mean it gets costly when you can get unlimited packages of tanning beds for 1/2 the cost of a months worth of spray tanning. i love tanning i am compleatly awear of all the cancers and things the come along with tanning but i just cant help but keep my nice tan color all year long. i feel that i look sickly and pale if i do not keep tan all year so i have a year membership where i can tan unlimited as much as i want.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:56 PM

ive never sprayed tan before.. lol orbeen in the tanning bed either but .. i do know alot of ppl who love it and are pretty much tanned all year around so yeah.. maybei should try it once and see how it is i might just like it
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:21 PM

the spray tanning is the best thing for people to do. i agree 100% and i think that people should not subject they bodys to those horrible tanning beds, why would you want to lay in a bed knowing your upping your risk for getting skin cancer. i mean i would love to look tan all the time but still i just cant do that, i just cant make myself lay in a cancer bed thinking its ok it will be worth is long as i look tan now..
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:20 PM

i think laying in the tanning bed works alot more than the spray tans because when you lay in the beds or lay out in the sun its your skin actually retaining the color of your actual skin not just some paint that one applys and it only lasts a few days. i like the way my skin glows from being in a tanning bed if you pay good money that have special beds that tan you but filter out more of the harmful rays..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:27 PM

never tried one, but i would be down to get one and see how it is,. maybe a tanning bed session too lol. but yeah i need to get working on a tan because i am too white! i have no color on me lol all winter i wore pants and there im lacking vitamin.. b i think it is from the sun!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:35 PM

this reminds me of jersey shore. G.T.L gym tan laundry hahaha thats hilarious> seriously that show is a crack up but yeah ,. i need a tan! really bad really bad becasue well it getting thetime where im going to want to wear dressesd and shorts and im ghostly white.. no joke lol G.T.L
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:22 PM

i love the tanning beds they really even out my tan.. specially when i do stupid things such as forgetting to wear my sunblock when i go snowboarding and get sun burned and have a really nice goggle tan. my goodness its the worst not to mention that it hurts really bad. anyways i wont have to worrie about that tan line for long simply because i will be getting it tanned off in 2 hours after im off work. thats the best about tanning,