Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:33 PM

The pain the feeling the bloating the soreness...I hate it all!
I wish that there was a magic pill or something that you can take and you'll be fine for the entire time mother nature visits...but girls aren't too fortunate. Its sooo not fair. Its whatever though I guess lol. I'll live. Over time you just have to take it as it comes and just move on and stop dwelling on the pain...usually I go work out and it kindof gets rid of the cramps so maybe you guys should try that.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:19 PM

stupid cramps! my cramps usually starts creeping up on me before my period start and when i start feeling those yucky cramps thats when i know i'm about to be on my period. mines are usually the worst before i even have my period -_- and then they start slowing down when i'm on it. but they can be sooooo painful sometiems!!!
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:39 AM

ugh so i was having a hard time trying to figure out why my midol was not working.. well guess what.. if you read the bottle it says to start taking it upto a week before your period! seriously? i usually forget when i even get the darn thing so im stuck suffering with cramps. blah.. anyways they say soda and things like that actually make the cramps worse so i think i might need to just stick to drinking water.
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:20 PM

when i get cramps there so bad that the pain makes me feel like im about to throw up. its horrible and i have to sit here and massage my stomach just so it does not cramp up. i have found that if i keep my tummy nice and warm that the cramps usually arent as bad. sometiems there so bad i have to just curl up in a ball and wait for the pain to go away. its really horrible.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:44 PM

anybody who experences cramps have it bad. there is one thing for me that has helped elimanate cramps and that is birthcontrol pills. i used to take them all the time when i was younger because i would have such bad cramps that i wouldnt be able to move i would lay in bed all the time and just have to suffer. now that im trying to have a baby i have to suffer with my cramps all the time now..
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:53 PM

ughhh ! i hate them soo much and like before i use to get cramps before i started and now its like literally the moment i start here comes killer cramps! ahh its terrible.. but yeah then th next day or so are just as bad,. ahh i wonder how im gonna make it thorugh labor pains!
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:14 PM

my goodness.. if only i can explain the horrible pain i feel when i'm cramping it. it just last a whole week for me. sometimes it's mild.. sometimes it's nothing at all.. and then sometimes.. the pain is just excuriating. it's so so horrible. i stay away from medicines.. tylenol.. midol.. motrin.. i usually just lay there or take hot bath.. put a heating pad on my stomach..