Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 6th, 2010, 04:21 PM

Now granted, we do have days when we feel down, which is normal, but I think what you may have is some slight issues with yourself, and it is affecting your moods and your ability to think properly. Anyone can have a bad day, but it doesn't do anything when you're subconsciously thinking these thoughts to happen.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM

I have similiar problems where I'm fine and happy and preppy for the first part of the day. And then later on that day it sucks!!!! And I'm having the worst day ever. For no apperant reason at all. It really is a bumber. Honestly I don't know whats up with my mood swings...like one moment i'm excited and hyped up and the next minute I'm depressed and just wanna curl up in a ball and call it a day.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:01 PM

I try not to let my emotions get the best of me. I let everything roll of my shoulders and let it be. If theres nothing I can change about the situation then why dwell on it? people say that this attitude would be my downfall. But it's worked for me so far so I have no complaints. I usually just let things go pretty easily. Whether its friendships or relationships...but I do guard myself from being hurt the second time. Which is pretty awesome.
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:26 PM

i hate it when im having an amazing day and then all of a suddent something happens and im totally bummed out. in the time span of like 2 mins i can go from being totally happy about everything thinking the world is the best to thinking man this really sucks and everybody hates me its horrible how this can happen but i guess thats the part of emotions that we have.
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM

i hate when you cant get something off your mind and its all you can think of and eventually it starts to bum you out.. like really come one. its something i reallly dont liek and its how im feeling right now.. so today si a glommy day and im in a glommy mood, ughh.. and depression i sure its not all that serious mavis. we all have our bad days.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:10 PM

Yeah that happens to me too. It is so annoying sometimes I am just having a great day and then i start thinking about something and it just bums me out. Like there is this banquet thing for this club and I already paid and everything but the more I think about the more I don't want to go and I am just stressing about how I am going to tell the advisor since it is supposedly mandatory. It just really stresses me out and I just can't stop thinking about it.
Old March 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM

It's perfectly normal for us to experience mood swings up and down. It's just part of normal life IMO. At times, we feel good and at times, we feel down. In any case. I wouldn't worry about the ups and downs. However, if it's constantly more down than up, I would go see a doctor or a therapist.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM

yeah i hate that when you think about things that have happened recently and how like someone said you miss that certain comfort but you know its for the best becasue when you had it it was just causing other problems. so yeah thats where i am right now i miss someone i use to have.. and now that i tr not to be there becasue its ust bad when i am.. i miss it.. its crazy becasue he literally drove me insane.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:09 PM

yeah i had those days before.. in the beginning of the day you're all excited to start the day.. ready to have fun in the sun and then out of no where you start feeling a little down about something that doesn't seem too clear. we all go through it.. mood swings.. happens to all of us.. except some people are way worst than overs!!! especially on their period
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:32 PM

some times my days go from being great then horrible then from the worst to the greatest. it all really just depends on the way the day plays out. hopefully it will work out and things stay good today. i have been keeping my self busy all day trying to let being at work get to me simply because i cant keep my mind off of all the other things i could be doing. when i thik like that it really bums me out how quick things change when your stuck at work instead of having fun.