Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM

Default emotions

are there just some weeks or days where you just feel down. like for example yesterday i was fine.. then towards the end of the day i started missing a certain comfort i had. and i thought to myself why all of a sudden.
i guess it was just one of those days
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:18 PM

yuppp we all have those days where you sit there and think about all the stuff you havent done and then it just bums you out.. i know that happens to me.. and it just makes me very sad after while and then i think to myself about all the stuff i have done.. and tell my self its okay just work at what you want and it will soon come
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:29 AM

yeah i know what you mean we all have our ups and downs.. some days you just sit there and wonder. but its not good to dwell on the past because then your just living in the past. which is never good.
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:45 PM

i know what your talking about, i get all emotional for no reason i will just be sitting here bored at work then all of a sudden i will be in tears.. somebody once told me that after you have a baby these types of things happen and its very common.. something about post something depression.. they say when you think about your baby then it causes you to become depressed.. so i have learned to keep a picture of my daughter on my computer and it helps alot.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:57 PM

ugh stupid emotions. i totally understand.. i have once taked some birthcontrol pills and i was un able to control my emotions, it was the worst, i swear i would never take that pill again. it was liek i heard a sad song or saw a lost dog and i would get all emotional and unstable. it was the worst. i wish i would have never been liek that. i do also get emotional when im under alot of stress and it causes me to cry, i hate crying.
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:28 PM

i hate crying too i know this sounds dumb but i alwasy think that when im crying i just look weak and ppl start to pitty you and i dont want that i dont need that extra attention. haha sounds dumb but really thats why i dont like crying in front of others i'll hold it in until im alone.

but yeah birthcontrol i havenever taken it but .. man o man i hope it doesnt mess too much with me because i would hate to be like that
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:53 PM

can completely relate!! ohh man i flet liek this in the beginning of the week and it was horrible i hate feeling all down and depressed lol but yeah we all have out up[s and downs even tho i rather not feel down haha
Old January 15th, 2010, 11:41 AM

emotion suck. i think there worse for everybody when there on their girly time. i think that something just always seems to go so wrong when they are on that time of the week. i think its really bad but what can anybody do.. i was all upset today here at work and then i got a text from my best friend and she told me we got invited to an awards show and its black tie.. im so excited i cant hardley wait.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:29 PM

I have those days too. Like if I didn't no any better I would say that I suffer from depression or something like that. Its crazy though. Because one day I'll be happy and the next minute I'll feel woe is me kinda. And then soemtimes I get a jolt of happiness. I Don't even know how to explain it. I haven't been extremely happy in a while though. Like the giddy happy...
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:44 AM

from reading everybodys posts on here im starting to feel that some of you might be suffering from a slight case of depression, some of the signs of depression that you guys are talking about can turn into serious problems if they are not monatered and if you continue to do the things you currently do. remember crying is healthy its natural and it is said crying is a natural stress releiver. so if one must cry that it is ok to do so and it is very harmful to hold in stress. if you have nobody to talk to about the things that stress you out you might want to seek a therapist.