Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 8th, 2010, 06:20 PM

I'm probably the only girl who can actually see sex as just being a phsyical satisfaction unless I'm emotionally attracted to the person which isn't that often. Most guys say I'm such a guy but I'm in it for me i don't care how selfish that sounds its true. If I'm getting pleasure I'm happy and thats all that matters.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:58 PM

It sure does. Like I know this sounds bad but I just wanted to try having casual sex just to kinda see how it is. I didn't do it with a total stranger. Like I've known him since highschool even though we didn't really go around in the same friend circle like that. We knew of eachother its one of those. Like we had sex and now he's been calling me like all the time yesterday he left me 13 messages. 15 missed calls. and 9 texts ( I was at my phone each time he called) What makes it really annoying they're mostly back to back. He knows i'm ignoring him so I guess thats why he's doing that...Today is ridiculous and its only 6. Like man!!! he says he just wanna talk but IDK...he's a nice guy but I'm like besides myself right now...

I'm never doing this again.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:58 PM

yes exactly when you sleep with someone there is usually an attraction or something and unless you guys talk it out as far as being casual sex partners then things can get super complicated and then if they do that then there can be so many problems and other things like that that you have to worrie about because of the way people react to the way you guys are..
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:22 PM

yeah some people get attached very quickly. my boyfiend and i would hook up before wer actually had the title of boyfriend and girlfriend.. which kinda worked out becasue we were committed to just each other even then. onley hookuing up with each other.. while we dated and see how thinkg were gonna turn out.. now we have a great sex life. haha im not sure if that has anything to do with it..

but its much better when its someone you have feelings for then some random person right? im assuming.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM

I honestly think that it depends on who you're having sex with. Like if that person is already a friend and you guys are just having casual sex then it should be fine. Most people don't complicate it...I don't I just let it go. The way I look at it is that I got pleased he was pleased we were okay it was great...awesome I let off my tension now I can focus on better things....sad I know I get told I think like a guy sometime.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM

AMEN!!!!

Seriously Sex can be fun and platonic. Honestly when I have sex with someone if its casual I make sure I tell them that...even if the person is a friend. I mean at that point they're not going to object....only girls do that guys don't. But I mean I've never had sex with someone and regretted it or have it ruin our prior relationship. Some guys act weird right after but I usually just make a sly comment to let them know everythings cool. I'm not trying to come off as being a slut or a skank...I've only been with 3 guys...to some people that may be a lot but not really I've met people with worse track records.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:08 PM

I don't think that sex necessarily complicates if both partners are on the same pcae and are seeing eye to eye on the subject. Its always complicated when you have someone who is more into the relationship than the other person and they both don't feel the same way about eachother. Its not fun when you're with somebody and you give them all of you and they're like whatever with it...thats when it gets complicated. If you really love the person and the feelings and desires goes both ways sex is a blessing not a complication.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:06 PM

to me sex is not something that i can be platonic with i either have to be into that person or im not intrested in having sex with them. i know alot of friends are like but hes hot you should just hit it but i dont knwo i dont really like engaging in sexual activitys unless im in a relationship with that person i was sleeping with but it was not working out so we broke up and thats when our sexual encounters ended..