Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 8th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Default sex complicates!

yeah its not alwasy true.. but in most cases like mine.. it really has created sohing way over my head and i cant help it.. i dont even feel happy i feel.. miserbale consistantly thinking about it.

so yeah it can bring ppl together but it can tare you apart as well its great emtions you never really knew you had .. and that goes both ways
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM

I have to agree with you a little on this. Lately, I've been thinking that when you have sex with the right person, it is definately the best thing you can have. However, unless you're totally fine with giving it away, then being in the mood changes how you think, and when it's all said and done, you're back to your normal self and wondering what did you do the night before.

Which is why until I find said person, I'm not really going to have sex since I don't want to be changed myself.
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM

Gersille i completely understand im assuming you mean a boyfriend or someone close to it so yeah its hard. espeically when they say one thing and then act and do another. its all just very complicated and like the old saying says .. actions speak louder then words
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM

Alot of my friends talking about the whole sex topic discouraged me from having sex altogehter. In many ways I dont think its worth it, and knowing the type of person that I am I wont be able to trust somebody in that way. I'm very selective with everything...including the guy that I go out with...we may hang out and chill but as far as getting together thats a different story. And having sex in all of relationships is not an option... I tell them upfront, some of them go along with it thinking that They'll break my down...doesn't work.
Old January 12th, 2010, 01:22 PM

its werid i use to be like you and the i literally had a chain of guys .. and after that now im kind left with out any guy and i feel kinda.. empty like im missing that comfort. and basically i think its becasue i jumped from one guy to another . so yeah once i get back to my old self i know it will be easier for me
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:57 PM

sex should not complicate anything. if sex is complicating your relationship then odds are that your relationship is not ready for sex. i feel that one is ready to engage in sex they should both be able to keep sex out of the way of other arguements.. and when you argue and things like that then sex can complicate things alot. if a relationship is ready for it then its ok otherwise no.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:27 PM

many people do not understand how important sex is to some and how others really do not care about sex at all. me personally i really care and thats why i keep my legs closed because i do not choose to let the once who dont care get any. i mean many girls think that they have to give it up to show that they love their signifiant other but if your lover really cared about you then it shouldnt be that big of a deal if you do not give it up. yes it really complicates things because some people change after they get some simply because they no longer need to try and get any. its sad how some people are like this but i have seen so many girls get their feelings hurt but then again its they fault for opening their legs...
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM

sex is something that should be saved for a commited relationship. people that engaging in casual sex should be more protective of their goods. i think its kinda trashy if there just giving it up to anybody they meet and thing that would be fun for a night. i think they should just make sure that there already in a good palce then they can add sex into their relationship.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:51 PM

For me, I feel as if doing that, having sex, is going to change who I am and change the core of who I am....and that is something I'm afraid of. Personally, I think the only exception I can see for this is if I become like this with someone I really love...but otherwise, I won't have any sex at all because I don't want to be changed.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:59 PM

I honestly believe that it does. I've had many instances where it ruined relationships and friendships. Like thats why I'm taking my sweet old time with actually taking part in any of it. To me if a relationship can florish and last with out sex its great....when you guys break up everything would be cool. I mean be realistic especially if you're in high school or starting college...your mostlikely not going to marry the guy you're with...only few of those work out....