Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 26th, 2010, 06:10 PM

the almay make up remover wipes really work good when you get home late or you are too lazy to wash your face they really do a good job of taking off all the makeup that you have so you dont have to deal with sleeping in you make up and you also wont have to deal with pimples when ou leave on the makeup over night
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:07 PM

yeah its definetly something that i make sure to do and i will admit since i do have a late class i do sometimes think ehh i'll justwake up and shower really early but it still makes me break out and now espeically since its cold im more heistant to wash my face and wait for the hot water haha
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:25 PM

I usually just wash it of in the shower which I know isn't that great because water only removes so much but I am so lazy to put the makeup remover soap on my face and scrub and then rinse. I am trying to change my habits but it is hard to. But I think I will just try the wipes which will speed up the process if it is just a wipe I guess I could do it while I do other stuff too like when I do my homework or something I can just wipe my face with it.
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:54 PM

ive been so bad! falling asleep with makeup on omg! and boy have i paid for it.. i kep breaking out like crazy haha.. but yeah im learning this cannot be done and i bought this face wash that i really like and love how it makes my face feel after i use it
Old March 24th, 2010, 02:16 PM

I remove my makeup but theres always some left over for sure. I don't bother with it too much. I just let it go. Now I find myself putting on less and less each day because I'm rushing and stuff like that so Its not that much to take off at night. And sometimes I'm so tired that I don't even bother. So I've gotten into the habit of when I get home washing my face. My husband doesn't like when I wear makeup anyway so its okay with me.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:11 PM

I don't really wear much makeup except coverup but I am super lazy to wash my fash too. I usually just rinse with water which i know isn't getting everything off but I just dont really like to use the face wash stuff because it always takes a long time because its like soap gets everywher especially my eyebrows which is annoying.
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:38 PM

yes i know exactly what you mean!!! just after a long day of work and school you seriously just want to lay in bed and just sleep.. but showering.. changing.. removing make up and brushing my teeth is only beneficial to myself.. it's a drag....!!! but it's a must.. when i start breaking otu or if my teeth start hurting i'll be like DAMN i shouldve done it!!
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:26 PM

left my makeup on once over night and it was one of the worst mistake i ever made. no matter how lazy i am.. or how late it is when i come home i will always wash my face. i skipped on brushing my teeth before lol but never washing my face! have to get all that makeup off my face! if i don't do that i know i will regret it in the morning.