Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:28 PM

i use a lotion that has a bronzer in it.. so anywhere i put on the lotion it gives my body a nice bronze color.. haha thats how i fake tan i use gradual self tanners and they really help to make my skin get darker.. i really wish it was summer already so i could just be tan and not have to worrie about faking my tan.. summers on its way!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:16 PM

I recently got some bronzer that I mix with my foundation and it works pretty well. I don't wear makeup that much anyway so the few times that I do I'm satisfied with it. I never really thought about using bronzer because I didn't think it would make that much of a difference because of my skin tone. But it does give it an undertone glow.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:31 PM

I have yet to find a bronzer that I actually liked I'm very picky with my makeup choices which is understandable right? I mean I love trying new things and stuff like that but I can't even find a bronzer that fits with my complexion and gives me the glow that I want. Maybe if some of you guys can actually list more of the types of brand of bronzers that you use.
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:29 PM

I've actually never tried using a bronzer before but I might give it a shot. I've been looking through alot of magazines that gives you tips on makeup and I really like the kinda Glo that the Bronzer gives. Also I really like the bronzed looks...the browns and the sunkissed pastels..that kinda stuff. SO I migh actually give it a try.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:29 PM

I've actually tried out bronzers and I have to say I love them. They're pretty awesome if I must say so myself. They way it just makes my skin glow and accents my features too!! Gatta love it! But I'm trying to test out different brands of bronzers just to see which ones work best for me....so far the ones I have tired have been all okay nothing spectacular or anything to set each apart lol.
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM

i went trhougba stage where i wore it all the time now.... not soo much anymore but i think becasue its not part of my daily routine.. also i dont wear makeup to work only when i go out sooo yeah but i do have one that i really like,. its a bronzer from avcon i believe
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:22 PM

as they would say on facebook" i like this" but i will admiti dont really like it when i put too much on then it looks like i have stains on my face like one dark streak! haha soo yeah i have to be careful when applying.
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:10 AM

i was using this bronzer and i just looked.. super sunburned in my pictures haha soo i went back to regular old pink blush.. and i like it it gives me a better look in the day time .. and i will stick to a lighter .. much lighter bronzer for my night life.