Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 1st, 2010, 01:41 PM

i really have a love hate relationship with my inbetween class breaks.. one i love them because i get a break durring my day but then again i hate them because i tend to over eat durring my breaks i usually like to snack on diffrent items through out the day. i hate not being able to control my self from eating tons of diffrent things throughout my breaks.
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:08 PM

ever since school started i've been living off of sandwiches. i make my boyfriend and i sandwiches the night before and bring them to school the next morning. were at school from 7-3 and that's a LONG TIME to go without food. we don't really prefer eating out because after a while.. those eating out money really do stack up over time!!! plus, fast food isn't good for your health anyways! we bought a big box of special k bars at costco. the strawberry one is YUMMMY!!! but i'm pretty sick of it because i had it wayyy to much.. go to costco or smart and finals!
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:15 PM

CostCo's and Smart and Finals do have a lot of things for cheap, so I'm thinking of buying my lunch stuff there.

I prefer to eat inbetween classes, onluy because eating before class, if I eat a lot for the big day, I end up sleepy and unable to concentrate.