Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 13th, 2010, 04:45 PM

I try not to say one thing or the other, it is really dishonest in my opinion/ Personally, I try and always be as honest as possible because I don't want to hurt anyone at all. D:

I hate lying, so that's just me.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:20 PM

i'm trying to understand the situation.. so he called u the 'b' word? just got a little confused. there's a lot of people out there.. guys or girls. say one thing to you and say another to someone else. just don't associate yourself with those kind of people. dishonest people who can't even be upfront!
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:03 AM

keep your head high and try your best to not let it bother you, there is not much you can do if thats how he is going to treat you but i would not put up with that kind of behavior. just leave him and dont be avaible when he calls because thats how hes going to try to keep in contact and try to wear you down by that.. well dont let him!
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:59 PM

when it comes to guys like this, i really want to avoid guys like this in general, no matter what they do for a living or how they look. i don't want that kind of personality, i want someone who will not only take care of me, but is also right for me and what I want.

i don't get people who say one thing and do another. guys, of course, are guilty, but women as well.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:32 PM

never settle for a b.. i mean yeah its still a good grade al all but its not the best and you want soeone who feels the saemw ay about you as you dfo with them simple as that. also.. sometimes they say things and then take it all back too days later things dont work like that .. one day cant be yes and the next cant be no.