Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old January 5th, 2010, 06:12 PM

Default to all men:

why do you say one thing and then go around and say something else to someone. when you could have just been upfront with me from the start.
i just recently found out some news about my current crush and im pissed.
seriously im just a b in his eyes. not trying to sound cocky but i know im a marterial and im not settling for a guy who just thinks im a b. im sure theres someone out there who will think im an a
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:33 PM

i know what you mean.. sometimes things are soo good i couldnt be happier.. and other times things are justs oo bad i feel like im on a bad ride and its doing all these twist and turns.. upside down i cant even read what they all mean.. so yeah guys say we are complicated but really .. i think im upfront as can be. itsthem with the " you should know" bullshit lol
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:18 PM

yeah i understand i just dont know why guys want you to be upfront and then once you are thet back up its like what the hell do you want me to do?? haha but yeah im sorry im just attempting to vent but yeah anyways i hope all of you have a great weekend! ive been looking forward to it
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:44 PM

Those kind of people aren't really worth much. If they aren't going to be truthful to you, and are just going to talk smack behind you. On top of that, if they're going to talk smack aboput your looks, imagine what they would've said as the relationship went on? So good you've gotten rid of him.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:17 PM

trust me not all guys are like that.. ive dated so many dogs and i have delt with all kinds.. ive dated the player, ive dated the ima pretend im intrested just for sex, ive dated the abuser, and ive dated the cocky im the shit and i know you totally want me. all have sucked, all have lied one way or another,when the time is right you will find someone you just absolutly know is right for you, and once you meet him you will be totally ok with it and things will seem to be happening like a fairy tale. good luck and dont give up.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM

dont give up it just means it cant get any worse, i think the best bet would be to just keep trying and dont be too pushy with guys, dont plan the future, that will scare them away. you can usually tell if guys are looking to just hook up or if there looking toward a relationship. i had to play the field before i met my husband. i used the motto Date like a man so you dont get played like a bitch.. haha it worked.
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM

i dont care for these types of men, the worst thing one can do in a relationship with me is lie to me.. and if they are going to lie they might as well just not try and talk to me simply because im a no bs kinda of girl i hate the fact that they must lie to try and make them selfs seem better that what they really are. it really pisses me off that they are doing this simply because i havent had time to deal with lies and drama..
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:06 PM

let me give you a summary of my situation.. im single.. but i have a well call him joseph.
basically joseph gets jealous all the time and is alwasy worried about who im with and my relation to them and if im enganging in someonething else with them.. when joseph does what ever he want with who ever he wants..
dumb on my part i know. ahh i just hate him for that im gonna try not to think about it
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM

im just mad again! ahh seriously lastnight we talked and everythig was good.. during the day everyting was good and now today.. its al weird and twisted.. not to mention its not me this time its him.. hes super confusing. i hate it and i want to go home! hahah but i cant i have a final after this..a hhhh fml
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:12 PM

D: After the final, just get out.

Personally, I do not tolerate it, people act like this during our relationship. There's seemingly no prediction on whenpeople act this way, it's dishonest, and I don't like it....so I try not to stand for it in general.