Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 31st, 2010, 12:24 PM

I love popcorn too. But I usually only eat it when I get it free at the movies. Like every wednesday you can get free popcorn if you are apart of the moviewatchers thing at Amc. I just like it pretty much plain. I don't really like to add too much butter because it is already buttery and full of goodness. though if i have popcorn at home I usually like to melt cheese on top to eat it with yummy yummy.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:00 PM

i eat it different each time.. some times i like it with nacho cheese.. and other times i like it with jalopenos . or extra butter and some salt.. some hot sauce it all just depends on what i feel like having.. but when im at home i lwasy add a little bit of lemon pepper in it. too bomb!
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:45 PM

i like eating it with nacho cheese but then again i love eating everything with nacho cheese.. but usually i just use that chedder cheese flavoring and a little salt and it tastes absolutly amazing. i love eating popcorn and it seems just so right to make a bag of popcorn when your watchng a movie!
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM

I usually like adding different types of shredded cheese and then put it in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it. It tastes so delicious man I really want some right now. I also really like eating kettle corn it is so good. Sometimes I opt for kettle corn instead of popcorn because I just like the sweetness of the kettle corn more. But both are great for movies.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:13 PM

mmm popcorn! i wanted to pop some before coming in this afternoon but i was running late and it kinda slipped my mind soo i guess ill do it tomorrow on my day off! haha anyways popcorn is too good all you need is a big cup of water and your good!
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM

I prefer my popcorn simple, but delicious. Butter and Salt. However, I like to mix it up with cheese if I can. Cheese is really good and delicious, and on top of butter and's a really cheap dirty pleasure. But I LOVE IT.

It's gooood...but I need to work out. D:
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM

Honestly, I know how bad popcorn can be with this, especially when they're is a large amount of butter.

It is very delicious....however, it is definately not at all healthy. I think the only time I had that huge buttery popcorn was at the AMC Theater.

So yeah.