Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 16th, 2010, 06:23 PM

I really just have basic popcorn...just popcorn and butter. That's it. D: I'm very boring....however, I do like having popcorn that has cheese powder on it as well as caramel on it, like those big jugs of popcorn that have those kinds of popcorn. They're very good.

Don't know if I'd have it in a movie theater though.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:42 PM

i really want one of those popcorn tins that has the cheese and the carmal popcorn.. mann that sounds soo good.. haha espeially rightnow.. but yeah hte carmal popcorn good. cheese good! and the regularpopcorn goodd!! so you cant go wrong with them
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:57 PM

yeah i love popcorn it always hits the spot. no matter what ... and i actually hear that popcorn is a healthy snack . also chips and salsa. so i always think about that when im eating popcorn.. its not thehealtiest thing but still it beats out alot of other food haha
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:55 PM

Yeah I heard that popcorn is healthy too but I think only if you don't put a bunch of butter or what not on it. I usually like to eat popcorn with some cheese melted on top of it yummy. I also really like eating kettle corn it is so good. So I usually like to switch it up sometimes I'll get regular popcorn and sometimes kettle corn. I usually just get the bag ones that you just put in the microwave but I really want to learn how to make popcorn from scratch because I think it will be much more healthy if I do.
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:57 PM

I love love love popcorn. I love kettle corn too but popcorn is just so classic for movies. I usually like to melt some cheese on top and eat it. It is just so good. Now I really want some. Maybe I'll just go rent a movie and buy some popcorn haha. I really like going to the movie theaters that have those seasonies for popcorn it is just so awesome and delicious.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:32 PM

OMG...Karmel covered pop corn sounds sooo good right now!!!! you have no idea lol. I love it I love it lolz. But seriously I'm sooo hungry right now. I wanna go home and just pig out on the food thats there. i could almost smell the microwave burrito...thats the quickest thing I can think of at my house. Pretty much yea thats it lolz.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:38 PM

I love popcorn, but when I have it, it's gotta be the classic popcorn. Just popcorn with butter and nothing else.

I admit, it is very plain, but when you're at the movies, that's really what hits the spot.
And strangely enough, I don't like to eat popcorn in any other environment than in the movies.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:08 PM

i honestly thought I was the only one who liked Popcorn and Cotton Candy. The salt and the sweet combined is sooo good!!! If you haven't tried it Beatra is soo right!!! You guys are missing out. Its soo good. I know it sounds funny and weird but you should totally give it a shot you'll like it. I usually have my popcorn with cotton candy but the other times I don't I just have regular popcorn.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:43 PM

I love the carmel popcorn and the kettle corn OMG To die for!!!! I love cracke jacks lol...because of the carmel. I know the down side is that it gets stuck on you teeth but thats why people floss right? But I love it regardless. I'm craving some right now!!!! I need to make a detour to the store on the way home and pick some up so I can pig out tonight while I study!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:19 PM

All this talk about Chinese food and popcorn is making me hungry. I love popcorn. My boyfriend hates it but still buys some whenever we go to the movies lol. I could sit and eat popcorn all day. I love kennel corn, carmel corn, chesse corn, Salt, no salt, butter, butterless....it don't matter I love it!!! Plus it doesnt have that much calories in it even with all the butter or the sweet stuff.