Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 5th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Default jersey shore!!

jersey shore is out of control! ridiculous! seriously.. myv cannot right this stuff. like all the stuff that comes out of mike" the situations" mouth wow! he really things hes god's gift to women..

and snooki and her white hair clip.. drives me insane! get a black one come on! or just dont do that hair pump..

jwoww.. hmmm my freind thinks shes hott but she lookls trashy to me. dont get me wrong sweet girl caring personality but her hair.. no the best

sammi ehhh.. idunno shes okay not much to say about her.. she says " like: alot but other then that she doesnt look as fake as the others
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:19 PM

hahaha jersey shore is a joke.. seriously its like a car accident its soo bad but you cant help but watch and i watch im not gonna lie its just ridiculpus like i saw this preview for next week i think and ronnie is fighting on the boardwalk with some guy and then sam and the other guys girl are pulling them apart.
haha what a hilarious show.
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:51 PM

haha i agree but this show is slowly becoming one of my favorite shows .. andi agree wiht almost everything you guys have been saying.. i reallythink mtv struck gold with this one.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:55 PM

hahahah when is this one i never know.. mtv just playes it alwasy but seriously.. i like this show and yeah they are crazy but it works.. im curious as to whats going to happen next becasue well.. itsthe jersey shore. and as we have already seen.. nothing is off limits
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:36 PM

it was on last night hahaha another hilarous episode.. mann snooki.. that girl haha she wasll pissed off when she got in that fight and those girls the "garnade" haha idunno why she would think its okay to go back alone! like really. ugh.. haha too funny
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:55 PM

hahaha yeah snooki man o man im sure mtv does write some things but other then that im sure this is there true personality its funny becasue what if it was all a joke and they were all actors.. hahaha that would be funny but kinda ruin everything.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:38 PM

Everyone's been saying how awesome this show is but when I watch it I can't help but see the stupidity in it. I mean come on. Not only are more than half the cast crazy out of control they're soooo bipolar. Like its just too much activity I get a head ache. Plus my life is already full with enough drama. I can't take that much more.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:46 PM

looks like there is going to be a seaso 2 of this show.. which should be interesting lol becasue lets face it.. the first season was hilarious and im sure most of the things that came out of there mouth was all them. i dont think its going to be i jersey shore tho. so we'll see where its at this season
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:17 PM

i really dont like the show jersey shore, i think its all a bunch of trashy look people.. lol that one girl who does that horrible hair pump? seriously it looks horrible.. and then again you have the guy i think they call him the situation the only that things he looks totally hot but hes really not and hes just not that attractive idk i really jsut sont like that show.
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:24 AM

everybody's been talking about Jersey shore...I don't think its that great. I watched half of one episode and was like why in the world am I watching this? Its crazy. I really feel like most of the stuff that goes down is for tv really theres no way people are that ridiculous. I mean thats just over top stuff. I have friends who are addicted to watching it but I mean I cant be sitting there watching this at all...I rather watch the history channel...omg I love that channel lol