Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old January 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM

yesi have been trying and trying to grow myhair for what seems like forever! andi think if iwas a gardener i woiuld be bad at it becasue man o man.. seriously.. i need some magical water to assist mt hair growing.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:24 PM

I've been looking at alot of websites lately that have organic shampoos and conditioners that promote hair growth. You should check those out. You would be suprised some of the things you come across for not that expensive. I really like trying out different hairstyles and hair products....to me my hair is like an accessory. And my hair is going to be switched up alot coming soon because I should have more time to pay attention to it.
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:58 PM

I wish my hair would hurry up and grow a couple inches too. But it seems to have its mind. But I know theres actually vitamins and supplements that you can take that promote hair growth. I was thinking about trying some out but IDK...I'm still thinking about it. I just bought some really cool hair products that supposed to stop breakage and help your hair to grow. It has natural oils and ingredients in it. Hopefully It works. If not then I'm buying myself a bottle of those hair growing vitamins.
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:42 PM

some of my friends who are really well put together great clothes .. makeup , and who are always chaning there hair and whose hair always looks super nice and healthy told me they take these pills.. like biosil i think it was and it actually makes ur hair girl faster no joke.. nails too haha
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:39 PM

in this months cosmo magazine they have tips and tricks for trying to grow your hair longer..one tip was when you wash you hair make sure to massage you scalp simply because new hair has a hard time growing threw oily hair and and other things on your scalp. it also said to use evoo which is extra virgin olive oil. they did mention the diffrent kinds of pills and supplement you can take to grow hair longer faster.. i have recently been giving my self a massage everytime i take a shower and i have noticed my hair feels better and i think its slowly growing.
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:37 PM

so i read that thing in cosmo as well. i think the speed of hair growth also depends on the person. my mom and i do the same routines and everything for our hair except hers grows super fast and mine grows super slow.. i really just dont get it. i have heard about all the vitamins that support healthy hair.. the only thing diffrent between her and i is she eats super healthy where as i eat alot of fast food.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:54 PM

I just learned how to deal and love my hair slow growing and all. I treat it right and now its starting to pay off. Its growing more because I'm really gentle wit it...but I need to get my ends trimmed they look really ratty and unkept. Not attractive. SO I need to get that done. And then get my hair dyed and styled. I'm thinking about doing a pixie cut...wearing extentions taught me I don't like long hair.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:04 PM

I like the idea of cutting a little every two months. I think I have heard of that somewhere too. I think I will try it out and see what happens and plus I really like cutting my hair for some reason even though I like long hair. I dont really like super long hair though I pretty much like it to the chest area because anything longer just doesn't look good on me.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:29 PM

My patience has worn thin. So I just gave up. Ima just not worry about it anymore. If it grows it grows. I can always just get extentions or something like that. That works too. Because nothings more annoying than slow growing hair. But its whatever eventually I'll grow an inch or two. Hopefully. You would think huh?
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:44 PM

My hair is taking it own sweet time to grow out from this bob cutt that I got. Its really horrible. Sometimes my hair grows fast in a short amount of time and other times it takes for ever. Its not the end of the world though I mean I do have a cute hair cutt. But I just want to grow my hair back to shoulder length. so then I can do the even cut straight across. I think that'll be sooo awesome seriously I need to change my hair up a bit.