Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:56 PM

Default slow growng hair.

i feel like my hair is growing at a glacial pace. and its driving me crazy i want my long hair just for a little.. and then maybe i will cut it again.. but i just want to curl it for once in pshh a year.. something please! someone help me what have you heard or used that makes your hair grow faster

im sure waiting for it to grow doesnt help either lol
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:41 PM

yeah i know what you mean i wish my hair would grow out and i feel like im watching grass grow and it just seems like my hair will never get back to the length it once was,, its just at an awkward stage trying to bBBBc and c cabn hime first tgho
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:41 PM

My hair doenst grow...It doesn't help that I keep cutting it but Its just hard. It was long for a while..then I cut it. Then I kept straightening it over and over...damaging it so now It's backfired on me. I'm trying to be nice to my hair and not put that much heat in it but its really hard. Looking back to how long my hair used to be its just sad when I really think about it. Hopfully It can go back to how It used to be.
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Yeah my hair grows so slow it's so annoying especially my bangs. its been like forever and when it seems like my bangs are finally growing. I have all these little tiny baby hairs come out. It is just so annoying because I dont think those baby hairs ever grow because mines are really thin so they like break really easily which pretty much keeps them short forever.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:19 PM

ive been trying to grow my haor for awhile now and it seems to grow about and 1inc every 6 months haha so yeah i gave up and bought clip in extentions and i wear them from time to time when i want to have long hair so yeah until then this is what im stuck doing.
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:37 PM

I'm getting me some clip ins too...they're going to be extra long. I'm tired of trying to grow out my hair I'm getting frustrated. Its partly my fault because I keep damaging my hair constantly dying and straightening it...I just recently stoped dying it. But its still not growing at all. When I was younger my hair would grow like nothing. Now its taking its sweet old time. And it sucks!!!
Old January 13th, 2010, 02:56 PM

It seems like everybody has an issue with thier hair. My hair is slower than a tortoise when it comes to growing...IDK why.
Sometimes it suprises me and It'll grow alot and then other times it just doesn't go anywhere. It really has a mind of its own. Thats why Ima just put in some extentions and call it a month because I can't deal with it anymore. Eventually it would get there but It'll take years.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:22 PM

i currently have this situation! i want my long hair back and its taking forever and a day to grow. seriouly like wtf man!
but yeah i do put extenstion in from time to time to have a different look but yeah other then that i would relly like to have my oewn long hair lol
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:17 PM

I know what you mean i like only cut my hair once a year and it still grows freaking slow. Last time I cut it was like in august a little shorter than my shoulder but it has barely grown and right now its probably a little under my shoulder. It is so annoying I hate middle length hair I rather just have long hair or short hair. but everytime I cut my hair I just want it long. I keep changing my mind about hair.
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM

the best way to keep your hair growing, is to have it cut at least every two months.. it keeps it healty and when its healthy it does not break off so your hair actually grows longer as well as it keeps healthy. when i was trying to grow my hair super long my hair stylest told me its important to have it cut at least every two months to keep it growing healthy. so i have been keeping with that having it cut and im actually noticing a diffrence in growth.