Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Default clearasil

clearasil products amaze me.. they work so well.. i recently went on vacation and for some weird reason i alwasy break out when i go on vacation.. so my cousin let me use some of her clearasil i forget the name.. but its a little bottle. its like something control. and sure enough it worked within 5 days.. my skin looked so much better hahah listen to me.. i sound like a commercial
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:33 PM

no your right tho it there procuts are amazing, dont get me wrong there are other products out there that also work very will but clearasil just happends to work for me right now and until the effect wears off im going to use it :]
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:24 PM

my sister is alwasy talking about clearasil and how its her magice cream haha but shwe has the tinted on and she loved it.. she applies it all the time and is just in love with it. so yeah i need to go pick some up as well becasue ive used her once or twice and i do agree it is magic
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:38 PM

yeah clearasil is pretty amazing but im a little upset with the company right now becasue io cant find one of their products that ive used for soo long! and works great! ahh thry onmly have the tinted products everywhere now,.
Old February 16th, 2010, 04:01 PM

i love using the clearasil products. i think they work wonders and yes they really help with clearing up your complexion. i have used it for about 2 years and it has kept my skin clear and blimish free. i mean i will get one every once in a while and then after using them for a while i have really decided that its needed all the time..
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:31 PM

clearasil products are a number one item in my house.. we use the products all the time and it really just seems to work wonders we are all 100% satisfied when we use the producte.. haha i love when we have guests over and there like man o man your shower has almost every clearasil product they make and then they use some and fall in love with it..
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:22 PM

i love using clearasil it works wonders i love how clean it keeps my face so clean and fresh feelings. my friend had horrible skin when she was prego but she used clearasil and it made her skin so freah and so clean looking. i love the way that they have products that can keep the skin so fresh and clean