Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old January 20th, 2010, 12:34 PM

AIM's not outdated really yet. ALot of people still use it especially people with sidekicks. I have a sidekick but I dont use it so its whatever for me but alot of my friends do. I dont even remember my aim thats how long ago I've actually used it. It so easier just to facebook or text. I even check my yahoo messenger more than I ever did with my aim. I used to hate when a guy instead of asking me for my number would ask for my aim...
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:34 PM

i remember i use to be on aim all the time too haha it was like i was addicted to it or something and most the time i was talking to someone i liked haha i didnt have a cell phone back then haha mann so funny how much things have changed,
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:47 PM

hahha dawn! i can so relate!i didnt have a phone and my parents didnt let us talk on the hose phone late at night.. so i remember once i was talking to this guy that i liked and he had aim too.. i would literally talk to him from the moment i got home till late at night and when i heard my parnets come up id pretend like i was typing a paper or something
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:48 PM

haha yeah i remember those days. man it was something that i was pretty much addicted too.. its funny how now i dont eve geton., and about the sk think i remmeber when i had an sk i would sign on as well haha. but yeah im not even sure i remmeber what my user name was.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:35 PM

I haven't gone on to aim for like forever. I guess just after highschool I just grew tired of it. I know some people still go on it mostly younger kid but I really think it is like dieing down because facebook and all those other social networking sites you can chat too but I don't really know what the numbers are and everything.
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM

aim is soo old.. i remember when i was super addicted to it when i was in middle school. not talking to random people but people at my school had it. like someone said.. i was on it all day and night for what reason i don't even know.. writing in the 'info' part. i don't go on it anymore unless i really need too..
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:21 PM

aim... ahhhhh sooo old. i remember back then when i was in middle school everyone was on it... before it was on cellphones. and i remember when aim was first on phones it was soo hard to use. they didn't show a buddylist or anything. or so i can remmeber. but i don't go on aim anymoree
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:54 PM

I still have an aim but I barely go on it anymore. I mean no one really uses it except for people in middle school and high school. I think that is the perfect time to have an aim because it is easier to communicate with classmates and what not on that but these days I just don't really have the need to use it anymore. I do still go on sometimes because for me it is faster than texting espeically if we have a lot to talk about. So I just tell my friends to go on if I have to tell them something that would take a long time to say.
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:42 PM

mannn i havent been on aim in a loonng time! the closes thing i use to aim now is facebook chat lol but yeah other then that i think the last time i signed on to aim was like 9th grade or so.. and i didn thave a phone then.. actually ilied i use to get on in 10th grade as well.
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:42 PM

i still go on a lot of message services. AIM just happens to be the one i sign on the most, while msn and yahoo is what i also use, although i don't go on there a lot.

i use it to talk to some of the people i met online long ago. however, i really don't like to talk to people as much as i used to anymore, now that i know the dangers of the internet, hohoho.