Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 5th, 2010, 11:36 AM

Default sex isnt worth what it use to be

to me.. sex is something you shouldnt share with everyone right? i mean if your going around having sex with everyone then it wouldnt be special. or actually mean something when you do do it with the person you care about. so not only that but i feel like sex isnt something that is kept a secret anymore. i mean back in the days ppl wouldnt talk about having sex.. and now you can go to parties and it can be a topic onf converstation.. psshh they even have those sex toys parties now.

im not complianing i just think its funny how much things have changed but yet they still censor alot of things on television
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:55 PM

i compeltely understand what you mean.. i think i actually worte a term paper. on this exact topic but yeah i get it and your right.. i mean if your gonna go around having sex with random ppl then its kinda like a job.. idunno about you guys but when i have sex with someone its alot better becaseu its somoene i have a connection with. same with a kiss. you can kiss someone who you dont like and think they are a bad kisser but if you kiss somenoe you like you can think they are the best kisser
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:08 PM

totally got you with the kissing part. When you kiss someone you really like you feel it in your toes almost lol. Like alot of my friends have been telling me that sex is way over rated...I wouldn't know because I'm still waiting for my special somebody if you catch my drift...I understand where you guys are coming from with sex being almost tooo casual...Its almost like if the guy expects you to give it up within a month...some girls do which is cool...but not this chick right here. Before I start any relationship I voice my no sex rule...so they'll know what to expect. some of them get mad but then the ones who say they dont care and actually mean it...the relationship is awesome!!!
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:22 PM

good for you Bernice!
i am not a virgin but i dont regret my decsion.. it was with someone i styill talk too ans actually just stopped datring this past weekend. we have the best relationship and like you said kissinf is better when its better with somene you care about.. sex may be over rated at times but if its with the right person well then it can be the best thing .
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:12 PM

it really isnt we were just talking about it yesterday in my class how in the 50s and all the shoes like i love lucy and leave it to beaver never even implied that sex was happening they even slept in sepeate beds!
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:36 PM

Sex and sexuality in general has simply become casual. It's no longer a taboo subject, it's not something that is taken all that seriously with the general public, or even seen as special in most ways. Because sex is casually talked about, our understandings and perception of sex has also changed, so when others see what we're doing and wondering how things have come this far, it's no surprise to me.
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:50 PM

i dont agree with that i think that sex is always worth it. if you dont keep it as an important thing then it will just become something that gets tosses out the door and then your wont want it and you wont crave it. i think its important for one to keep it as something special and then you can keep it as a good thing.
Old January 30th, 2010, 06:22 PM

I like that. I do agree with both Davida and Coral. Sex has become so casual that it has been seen as something that can be tossed, or something not worth holding onto. However, like Davida said, if we hold onto the notion that sex is something special, something important, and give it up to someone we think is special, it'll be that much greater.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:48 PM

I understand what you mean. Like to me everybody accepts sex as a part of daily everyday stuff now. Kids are having sex at younger ages. And people like me who are virgins...are kindof looked down at like...Whats wrong with you? And then some guys wouldn't believe you and you get into that...and then you have some guys that come around that only want you because you are a virgin. And then some girls think that you think you're better than them because your still one...I Don't know its a whole bunch of stuff.....I just rather not complicate anything and wait until i'm comfortable in that way...which would probably be when I'm married lol
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:23 PM

I don't think that there is any truth to that. Sex still has the same meaning behind it for most people. Its just that some people don't take it seriously. If both partners are on the same page then its completely worth it. But if one of you is getting dogged then the dogged is ganna complain. So to say sex isn't what it used to be depends on the person.