Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old January 5th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Default no appetite

its weird.. its like go through stages where i can eat soooo much likes ots ridiculous and i dont feel full and just keep eating and then there are some weeks where i dont feel hungry at all. i mean i eat but its weirdi'll only eat certain things and very little like i wont finish a plate

does anyone else have this issue where you can eat non stop for a week and then all of a sudden no appetite??

Last edited by Elina Larson; January 5th, 2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: add on
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:47 PM

yeah i have the same issue like this week, i wont eat during the day becasue i dont feel hungry but when its like 12 i feel hungry and i dont want to eat anything because its not really good to eat after a certain time.. i just need to get my body back on schudele
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:23 PM

hmm maybe some week are busier then other weeks. becasue i know when i have alot going on i dont really eat all that well.. i snack on alot of stuff and im running from school to work to class again and just grabing what i can on the way. so maybe thats why?
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:02 PM

the last few days ive been feeling like this idunno if its becasue im at work and i dont really have the option to go get something right now. hmm well yeah maybe you should snack betweeen meals like something small trail mix gnrnola maybe.
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:51 PM

Yep Im experiencing that now...I've always been eating and eating even when I was full. My thing was if there's still food I should eat. But now I've gone almost a month with hardly having an appetite especially when compared to how it used to be before. Now I notice that I'm loosing weight and Its bothering me because I dont wanna loose weight...I'm probably one of the few girls like that. But it sucks because I try to eat more but I cant and the pounds keep dropping.
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:18 PM

I haven't had that, I'm eating every day, but there haven't been periods where I just don't feel like eating.....personally, I would ask a dietician or inquire to someone about it because while it doesn't sound bad, it sounds unusual since we're supposed to be eating at least something every day, and to go cold turkey after gorging yourself cannot be good, I think.
Old January 15th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Yeah sometimes I have like no appetite to like I just feel full all day but I still try to eat a little something because It is bad to skip meals because most likely you will be hungry later on so I just rather eat a litte something now and not eat a bunch later. especially if you dont want to gain too much weight.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM

To be honest, I don't know if it's a particular disease, or anything like that, but my guess is because you were eating so much, your body is simply unused to the large amount of food you've eaten, and it's an adverse affect....but then again...that sounds like a really bad explanation. XD

I'd see the doctor if you're concerned.
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:30 PM

i get these horrible cravings, where i want to eat like non stop for like a whole week then it just disapears.. i think its your natural bodys responce to not want to over eat after a certain time so then your not hungry for a while. its kinda weird but its ok. i usually get that way when im stressed out or having relationship problems..
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM

i think its really important to eat no matter what. even if your not that hungery your body needs food for neutrents. and if your body gets no food you start to lose enery and your days simple tasks soon become a challenge. and that can really be super unhealthy.