Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old February 9th, 2010, 02:52 PM

haha yeah my sister has one too! its pretty funny it comes with a booklet of codes so you can apply it to anything. and it also glows in the dark and the buttons are huge its really funnny i kinda want one haha
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:40 PM

ooo i remember seeing one at radio shack a loonnng time ago.. are radio shacks still even open anymore?? haha i havent seen one in soo long.. but i alwasy thought the same thing and wondered if they actually worked!
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Click! remember that movie that has adam sandler in it where he goes and buys a universal remote from bed bath and beyond.. haha i love that movie i really wish things sometiems worked like that in real life.. but it really dosent. sometimes your not even able to program the tv and the satalite together its rather frustrating..
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:09 PM

Yes Radio Shack's still open I love that store lol.

But seriously this is tooo funny. I love universal remotes. They're awesome. As long as you have the code it works and any and every tv. Plus I'm really careless with remotes so I'm always loosing mine so I have like 4 universal remotes...I the huge one that glows in the dark...if that gets lost in my room...then I have serious problems. Its great because I can see it in the dark lol. no need to turn on the lights to look for your remote.
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Can anyone show me or send me a link on how to set up a universal remote? I never know how to do it. D:

I remember how when I tried to do it so many times, it never got working, or only one button worked. D:

So Ihate universal remotes. >_<
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM

I love unies!!!

I think they're awesome because they can practically go to anything. I have seen the glow in the dark ones. My gran gran has one. I don't know why she bought it but its still in the package sittin in the office. I think she bought it for her sister who live with her. But Aunt Lisa has too much pride to use it I think...its kinda funny.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I don't know if I would get a huge remote, but it may be fun just to show off and go "CHECK THIS OUT!" and I pull up a remote the size of 8 chocolate bars taped together.

But yeah, I don't like them since I have so much trouble setting it up.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:41 PM

My mom jus bought one of these for my brother after I told her about it. My brother goes to college out of state and only comes on when he has vacation. I'm the only one who actually commutes to college so she's constantly tired of me lol. But she bought him one becasue he's always loosing his remote and taking the other one that belongs to a different tv and loosing that too!!! I know sooo hopefully he dosesn't loose this one.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:54 PM

omg those giant remotes are horrible.. that has been a white elephant gift in the family for a really long time.. its really annoying. i hate that thing and i dotn know anybody who would really want to use that. anyways my entire family thinks its funny when someone gets the giant remote.. its horrible.
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:24 PM

i remember seeing those universal remotes whenever i'm at like the dollar store or something. i'm sure it's different quality from the more expensive ones.. but i never had one myself before. but hey that sounds really convinent.. don't have to have a stack of remote for the dvd player... the tv.. the cable... blah blah blah!!! seems like a good way to stay organized too!!