Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old January 4th, 2010, 12:29 PM

Default victoria secret spray.

so for christmas i got my best friend and both of my sisters body spray from pink with a lotion and some other stuff.. but its funny because my best friend and i got each other the same thing for christmas.. well just the sprays.. convienant right! well yeah i love it keep it in my bag.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:51 PM

haha thats funny i guess you guys really are best freinds. i like some sprays from victoria secrets but mainly i like the pink line.. i mean yeah heavnely and what not but like love spell.. ughhh cant stand it lol dont get me wrong they have good ones but i really like more fresh sprays and those are all sweet and girly haha..
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:35 PM

i know exactly what you mean they are all super sweet smells yeah some of them arte good but i agree love spell ughh and even strawberry and champange.. i like coconut lime from bath and body works.. also.. umm damn i cant think of the bname its something brezee/
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:12 PM

haha yeahe i know what you mean they can be a little overwhelming. but yeah i remember once my little sister went to the store and she wanted to somple all the sprays and when we left she smelled like a hot mess. yuck lol yeah it wasnt pretty and then she complained of a headache shortyl after
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:14 PM

lol their sparys are intense at first but they fade off really fast or at least in my opnion. i think the best thing to use is purfume. i think it last longer and usually smell more growen up. most body spays are very fruity and strong. i like my sents very soft and sweet.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM

I like the victoria secret sprays too but some of them I think smell too strong. I like the more subtle fruity ones. I haven't really bought any lately but I think I probably will next time I go to victoria secret just because I like the smell though I dont really like to use body sprays or anything occasionaly it is good but everyday I would just get sick of it.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM

I really can't stand Victoria's Secret fragrances. They smell weird to me.

But I guess it's just me. Because alot of my friend really like it. But Its just something about it that I just don't like it. I don't like that many fragrances...its really hard for me to find one that I like. the only major fragrance that I really like is Calvin Klien womens fragrances...thats the only one I can think of...I really don't like strong scents anyway.
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:42 PM

yeah i love the pink sprays and i recently found this lotion that i adored as well i want tog o back and check if they have anymore becasue i saw it around christmas time but they were out of stock and i just never went back lol so yeah i need to figure out which stres have it
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:52 PM

I really like victoria secret sprays too. Sometimes I just like to spray it in a room because I think it smells much better that way. Also if I think someplace really stinks I do spray a little. I pretty much like all the scents they have. I like switch scents when I buy them because I just like a little variety.
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:37 PM

hey those victoria secret sprays come in handy.. i don't really buy them but i remember when theres this one time during christmas i beleive the lotion and spray seection is having this massive sale.. the line was soo long i was waiting there for almost 30 minutes in line.. i like some of the smells but they dont last soo long on me =(