Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 4th, 2010, 11:33 AM

Default cold symptoms

its flu season.. and im felling a little sick as well.. so i was wondering if any of you guys can tell what warnings your body give ioff to warn you, your possiblity going to catch a cold.

i know that when my body starts to feel just tiored and weak all the time im going to most likely catch a cold.
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:35 PM

I have a cold right now and it sucks...its started out with me just sounding conjested. I was always stuffed up and couldn't breathe out of my nose and all over my body started aching then I started throwing up. Not the best experience now its worse because I get horrible headaches and keep coughing and when I do its that dry cough with mucus...NASTY!!! I'm trying to break it but its hard...and I hate the stupid runny nose I have now. I just wanna curl up and cry I'm in so much pain....and ontop of all that I'm extremely tired.
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM

im currently trying tp prevent a cold. i literally spent all day sleeping on saturday andand then justt drank pletny of water rested and took medication.. becaseu i cannot stand being sick. i cant really tell when im getting sick but i can feel a sore throat and normally thats the first sign so after that i start to dose up on the vitamin c
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:49 PM

I know when I'm coming down with a cold...my voice gets all raspy and then my chest has this sharp painful sensation thing going on. I hate being sick with a strong willed passion. Sometimes it gets soooo bad that I can bearly talk sometimes. Its horrible. And then I don't even feel like going anywhere really. I just want to stay home, curl up on the couch with a hott cup of tea and listen to the relaxing sounds of nature.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:57 PM

I totally feel under the weather right now. I feel drowzy and tired and exhausted and just I'm having the most exhausting day ever. I just need to just chill or something. But it doesn't help that I have a huge midterm coming up that I seriously don't know how in the world I'm going to pass. Its always one class that I have the worst go with. And I need to write a paper and I'm just stressed. which causes me to get even more sicker.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:21 PM

having a cold really sucks specaially during this time of the year.. its so darn cold and the doctors are super packed! i had to visit my doctor today this morning and it was horrible.. they send you to the top of the parking structure and theres no parking then you have to turn around and come back down its totally horrible..
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:44 PM

I always get a cold when the weather changes its soo annoying!!! Like last week it was pouring rain and now this week its bright and sunny and Now I have the sniffles. Its so not fair!! But I have to live with it. Being that I live in California and the weather is always changing....sometimes not even the weather guys can pin it down. Its just a bummer...because I don't really get to enjoy the warm weather at all.